22 February 2007

An email that makes a good post

Hey there.
I have 25% of a Starbucks banana chip muffin slowly going stale on the corner of my desk calendar. I can't bring myself to eat the rest of it. I don't really care though, cuz I didn't pay for it, I used my Starbucks gift card! I also have about 25% of my caramel macchiatto left, and it's very cold. The good thing is, cold coffee that was once warm tastes better to me than coffee fresh out of the pot. I like my coffee strong and settled. Kinda like I like my men.
It's Thursday, there's nothing to do, and I'm bored as hell. When I get home there will be nothing to do there either, except lay on the couch and look at my cats. Maybe tonight would be a good night to catch up on my sleep.
I got a text message from Sprint telling me that I'm over my balance, which I am, because apparently I forgot to pay my bill last month. I hate Sprint. I feel like I'm constantly giving them money and they are constantly threatening to shut my phone off. Fuckers.
There is a new-ish song out, "Lips of an Angel" by Hinder. I absolutely hate this song. I am going to write Hinder a letter telling them what an abomination their song is. It's probably the worst song I have ever heard. I would rather listen to Lamb Chop's "The Song that NeverEnds" for a year straight than ever listen to "Lips of an Angel" again. It's a song about a guy who gets a call from his ex while his girlfriend is in the other room and all he wants to do is be with the ex. What a douchebag.
Speaking of douchebag, Judith Light occasionally guest-spots on SVU as Bureau Chief Judge Elizabeth Donnelly. She appeared on Tuesday night's episode, and called someone a douchebag. I was quite amused because I don't think I have ever heard that word on TV, let alone on NBC, especially from the mouth of Judith Light.
There is a new boy who works in my office, apparently his name is Peter. He has worked here for two days and has yet to come and introduce himself to me. This is not only rude but a very bad idea because I am the one person who is going to work as hard as I can to get his loans closed. Unfortunately, he's off to a bad start and will now have to earn brownie points to get on my good side. He's not on my bad side yet, but each day that passes that he doesn't introduce himself to me gets him closer and closer to that bad side!
I just realized I wrote you an incredibly long email. Sometimes I can get that way. My bad. I would like to do something Sunday night perhaps, if you aren't too tired when you get back.
~Kel

No comments: