03 February 2007

My Friends Rule

My birthday party was so awesome last night. As soon as I finish the film roll, I will definitely be posting pics!

Em got me a camera and a card, Psyn and Stromp got me a t-shirt from Salem, MA, and Cat got me a TMNT shirt, a cock sucker, and a keychain with kitties on it, and a card. I was so loved! It was awesome. RM got me a rose too, I forgot. I was so happy that all the people showed up. Oh shit, I forgot that OH from work got me a vibrating whip! It was fucking hilarious. Everyone was buying me shots and stuff, I really felt loved. Lots of people were there too, Cat, RM, Tomcat, TJ, OA, Sanddog, Psyn, Stromp, D*Martin, OH, WW, Em... that's all I can remember. (Sorry if I left you out, lol!)

And now, some pictures:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is where Dan signed my tit for my birthday.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is what my tattoo looks like (someone asked to see it, so here ya go!)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These are my new glasses!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And my new glasses again!

No comments: