31 July 2006

The Pennsylvania Mountains

I had a dream last night that I was taking a train through the mountains of Pennsylvania. I was with my boyfriend, but the whole time I never saw his face. I don't know if it was SL or not. It was very snowy, but not especially treacherous, and every once in awhile the scene would pan out and show the mountains and a little train going through, like a miniature set. It was pretty. We made a stop in King of Prussia, so I decided to see if TS was able to meet us for lunch while we were there. I called him up, and he said he didn't have any money, so he was trying to borrow some from his roommate, and the guy was being a dick, so I said I would pay for lunch. We didn't get to meet though, because suddenly the train started up and we were on our way again. Apparently it wasn't a real stop, just more of a pause to let another train pass over the tracks or something. Well, we got to wherever it was that we were going, and COSI was there. I walked in through a secret side door, and when I was walking down this one hallway I realised I needed a ticket. I turned around before the ticket-taker guy saw me, and took the elevator down to the main floor. I was looking all over for my boyfriend after getting my ticket, but I couldn't find him anywhere. This COSI was very strange, it was like a combination of the old good one and the new crappy one and some sort of museum of natural history. Very strange. The dream ended with me wandering around this COSI and wondering where everyone was, because it seemed that they had closed and I was all alone in the building.

No comments: