17 October 2006

The Grown Up Life

What a wonderful weekend I had.
Thursday night Dooger came over and we watched a movie, "Click" starring Adam Sandler, and had some pizza. The movie was pretty good. We were going to go to Gordy's but realised neither one of us had money, so we got some Natty Light from Giant Eagle instead. It was a fun night.
Friday GG and I went to Chipotle, cuz she's never been there before, and it was delicious, as usual. She was quite impressed by the size of her burrito. It was funny because we sat down at the table and I got up to get us our drinks or straws or something, and I heard GG go "It's HUGE!" and even though she wasn't really that loud, it echoed because of the high ceilings and corrugated metal walls. I was highly amused. She is so cute. I ate my whole burrito, cuz I got the vegetarian one which consists mostly of vegetables (duh) and salsa and a little rice. GG got the steak burrito and ate almost the whole thing. I was shocked that she didn't finish it, since we all know GG loves big things *wink* and she can eat a whole ton of food! Ah, well. So after Chipotle we went back to her house and chilled for awhile. Originally she was going to go to SK's game with me, but then she didn't have $5 cash money, but then her dad lent her $5 cash money, so we went anyway. She got to meet my parents and SK for the first time, and it all went quite well. The game was boring and it sucked, and SK's team lost. It was shitty, and really effing cold, but what are ya gonna do? Gotta support the little tot! After the game we hung out at GG's house for a little bit again, talked with TG and GG, and then I headed home. I think I just went to sleep or something, lol. It was a long night!
Saturday I slept in, and then dyed my hair this killer bright red color. It was wonderful. I was in a kinda foul mood because SL is a big fucking jerk, but I just tried not to think about it. Eventually it was night time and I watched some shitty TV shows and drank some beers and talked to people on text messages. It was cool. I even got to talk to Wildman Joe on the phone, and that was good.
Sunday, I literally laid around all day long and did nothing. Nothing at all. I went to karaoke around nine o'clock because I was so terribly bored. It was slow to start off with, and ended up being fairly slow all night long. It was a super fun time though, for sure. I'm finally friends with that kid Brian, which is good. We had a great time.
Last night Dooger came over for dinner, my world famous homemade mac'n'cheese, and we watched "Wolf Creek", which was an okay movie. I had hoped it would be scarier, but it was mostly annoying. Dooger liked it though. After the movie we headed over to Triple 16, where it was the Dooger, Cat, and Kel-Bell show for the first two hours. Cat and I were texting everyone to try and get them to come out, but alas, no one showed. Only Moose came for one song, until around midnight when the strippers finally arrived and started singing. It was a pretty fun time. We got some trinkets, such as some light up bottlecaps from Miller Lite, and Molson Canadian beads, and a Killian's keychain. Good times. It kinda sucked because they were out of draught beer so I spent like $38 whereas I would have spent about $18, but that's okay because Dooger's gonna take me on a date when he gets paid! Hehe! We had a swell time! We left around one thirty or so, and went home to watch TV naked, which is an interesting experience. Then bed. I didn't even fall asleep until almost five o'clock in the morning, but it was worth it. Trust me.
Tonight D*Martin is supposed to come over for dinner. I'm definitely not going out though, because this weekend is PUMPKIN FEST with JAFH, so I must save my money. Hell yeah.

No comments: