09 October 2006

Then he'd take another deep breath... and he'd hold it.

And I bet he'd feel hungry, in a way that seems strange... yeah, hungry...

Yeah. Anyway.

I've had a fairly uneventful week. Last Wednesday and Thursday, I stayed home and watched movies. It was relaxing. I was happy to not be out drinking. I was seriously thinking that I am an alcoholic, but I read up on it, and I'm not. Yes, I do abuse alcohol, but that's not something that can't be cured. Anyway. More on that tomorrow after I go see Dr. Bob.

Friday I went to my brother's football game, and it kicked ass. It was the best football game I have ever been to. They played their rivals, and it was so close, but SK's team came from behind (only one point behind, lol!) and the score ended up 40 - 34. I was thrilled! My mom had brought some Jersey Mike's subs to the game for us and I ate the whole damn thing, but just barely. I had a #9 with all toppings, no jalapenos, on wheat bread. I thought about GG while I was eating it cuz she would have gotten the same thing, only no onions. And a larger size! Hahaha. Anyway. It was delicious. I saw some boys that SK is friends with that I've known for about ten years, and they are all getting so manly. It's almost disturbing because I've known them since they were six and seven years old, now they're like, men. Crazy. But it was a good time.

Friday night I talked GG's friend Wildman Joe, who absolutely rules. I had heard all about him, and I've been IM'ing him for a couple weeks now, but I had never talked to him on the phone or anything. Well he was doing an internet radio broadcast thing, so I got on the Skype and talked with him and this kid James for about two hours. Wildman and I were both wasted and it was hilarious. We had a great time. We talked about everything under the sun it seemed like! Awesome. He'll be coming out here to visit soon, so that should be super fun.

Saturday I slept late because I had been up until like 4am, and around 3pm I went and got GG and we had some Long John Silver's for lunch. She had never been there and I was shocked. The food was good, as usual, and the service was ghetto, as usual. But it was fun. We went back to my place and we were going to watch the OSU game, but they were playing BGSU and it was so fucking boring that I couldn't stand it. So we tried to watch this documentary on John Wayne Gacy, but the damn channel went out, so we ended up watching a ton of Forensic Files on CourtTV. They were all pretty good, except the few towards the end were fairly lame. I took her home about nine o'clock, and hung out til around eleven watching SVU. It was a very very sad episode about this poor little girl who is locked in a room and the whole thing, except the last five minutes, is Benson on the phone with her trying to figure out where she is, and if she is even real and not a prank. It was a great episode but very sad. I left after that, went home and thought about sleeping but I couldn't, so I got on gaim and talked to GG and Wildman for awhile, and eventually went to sleep.

Sunday I woke up kinda late again, and pretty much laid around the house all day. I did get the laundry all done and did the dishes, made homemade mac'n'cheese (with bowties though, cuz I had no macaroni) and just chilled. I went to karaoke at Brewstir's later, and it was awesome. Tf was there, and some guys she knew, Dooger, OA, Cat, etc. It was a super great time! Tf bought me like five beers, we danced and had fun. The bartended Sandy is a supercunt and brought everyone down, but we tried to over come it. Some mexicans offered me tequila to eat their penises, and I was highly amused, because that is exactly what they said. I thought Dooger was going to kick their asses. It was interesting. He came home with me and we had some fucking crazy ass sex. Oh lord. It was wonderful. But I crashed again, as usual, poor Dooger. I had to sleep on the couch cuz he was having like nightmares or something, I don't know if it's PTSD or what, but it was loud. I didn't mind really, I was just mostly worried about him. I came home at lunch and took him back to his place, like last time, and it was all nice and shit. Wonderful. He said last night that he wants to do everything with me that a boyfriend/girlfriend would do together, but without titles, because that makes everything stressed. I'm like whatever yo, I don't want a boyfriend right now anyway! He's swell.

So I'm thinking about moving out of this shit hole apartment. I don't want to, at all, but since the management office is basically ignoring all my requests for work to be done, my concerns about the ghetto neighbors who wave guns around, etc., I don't think I have a choice. I don't give a fuck, I'll just move into The Continent and not pay my rent here and by the time they try to evict me I will be gone. Fuck them. I don't want to waste my time putting my rent in escrow and all that bullshit when my stupid lease is up in March anyway. So, fuck them all to hell.

The End.

No comments: