03 October 2006

Dooger Shoes

What an interesting weekend I had with GG. Such good fun. We'll be doing it again this weekend, I hope!

So about Sunday night... woah. GG and I had gone over to Eldo's after eating some ribs and stuff and watching SVU. I had one Bloody Mary and three Bud Lights, sang a couple of songs, and headed over to Brewstirs in the Continent to meet up with D*Martin and Dooger. I got there and bought some shots for me, D*Martin, Cat, and Roch. I was drinking vodka and grapefruit juice, cuz I had surprised GG with one earlier and was in the mood for it. I bought another shot for me and D*Martin later on. I was talking with Aerosmith guy, and Roch, and having a super wonderful time. All my friends were there and it was so awesome! Then, all of a sudden, I was completely wasted. I have no idea what even happened to set me over the edge, but it was almost like I had been sleeping and woke up to find myself being led to the bathroom by Roch. I don't remember feeling like I was going to yak, but apparently I needed to, because I did. Roch was nice enough to take care of me, like I mentioned yesterday. Then we headed back over to where everyone was standing, and Dooger had his arm around me to hold me up. Then, I was on the floor, and Dooger was on top of me. I was laughing. Now I have a huge bruise on my hip! I took the poor guy down with me, but he was a great sport about it. We went up to his place, next to the bar, and I guess we were trying to bang but I don't really remember that well. I was in the bed and then I decided I had to yak. I went to the bathroom and as I'm hanging over the toiley all I can think of is how dirty it is. That was when I lost my bra and my shirt (which ended up being like in the tub or something.) I was crying for him to take me home so I could yak in my own toiley, so he did. I didn't yak when we got home, I was actually feeling a little better, and I just went to sleep. Apparently we had some sex, but I really don't remember that much.

Surprisingly, I didn't feel that bad yesterday. I was mostly just tired. I worked all day, then went to Kroger and bought some soup and bread and dryer sheets. I also stopped at Blockbuster and rented The Family Stone which was an alright movie. Not wonderful, not terrible, just kinda there. I ate some grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner, watched Jeopardy, which is the kids edition this week, and then watched the DVD. After that I watched some Family Guy and something else, and decided to go to bed. I stopped by the computer on my way to bed and played on MySpace for a little bit, and then SL called. I talked to him for awhile, but I was so tired that it was only about an hour or so. I finally fell asleep around one a.m. I think. I had been talking to D*Martin on text message and he said Dooger had left karaoke already, and I was relieved when he didn't show up because I was so tired. Then at 2:54 a.m. he knocked on my door. Sheesh. He had been calling and I didn't wake up from the ringing, but I did wake up from the knocking. We sat on the couch and talked for awhile, he smoked some pot which made me feel even sleepier, and then he decided he wanted some White Castle. He had eaten an eighth of 'shrooms all by himself, and was trying to get higher... yeah... whatever. So he left to go get some food, and I left the door unlocked for him to come back. At 4:45 a.m. he woke me up after having been gone almost an hour and said he was going home. He had gone to Whitey's and come back to my house only to tell me he was going home, which I thought was sweet of him. Especially since I would have hated leaving the door open all night! And he brought me a breakfast sandwich to eat when I got up.

Dooger always has really nice shoes on. I noticed this last night. I'm not really sure what is going on with me and him... but it's okay, whatever it is.

No comments: