24 October 2006

Incredibly Ridiculous Dreams

I was watching my husband's little sister, RG, as in babysitting her. We went into this store, and I walked down some stairs, turned around to make sure she was following me, just in time to see her get snatched away. I ran all around looking for her, but I couldn't find her anywhere. I called the cops and they came and arrested me, saying that I had murdered her. I was sitting in the police station thinking about what had happened the whole time before we were in the store, to see if I could remember someone following us, to prove that I hadn't killed her. I recalled walking down the street with her, and she stopped to say hi to her teacher, some asian guy named Mr. Woo. Then I thought about it, and realized I had seen Mr. Woo out of the corner of my eye right before we walked into the store. I told the cops, and they let me go on the promise that I would try to find him. I went home, and apparently I was in the middle of moving, because as I was calling my in-laws and calling my friend RMac (not sure why) and my parents, I was packing up my house. I was moving to Florida. My in-laws blamed me for RG disappearing, even though I kept telling them over and over that I had nothing to do with it. I ended up going to my bankruptcy attorney's office, thinking he might have some legal resources that I could use. He did, which included a ton of photos, and a list of all the child molesters in the area. Mr. Woo was in the photo list and on the molester list. I recognized him right away. I went home to call some people, and on the way walking there my dog T-Bone showed up and started following me. Apparently he had run away sometime earlier in my life before the dream. He was all beaten up and raggedy, and when we walked into my place he pooped right on the floor. It wasn't regular dog poop though, it was about five pieces that were anywhere from two to four feet long, and they looked like snakes. My mom and dad walked in right after he pooped, and started yelling at me for not keeping my place clean. I tried to explain but they wouldn't listen. My dad walked down to the basement (in real life I don't have a basement) and spilled pop all over the wall and the carpet. He said it wasn't a big deal, but I was pissed. So he cleaned it up, and cleaned up the poop too. We went back to the attorney's office and the cops were there, and I showed them the photo and list and told them about Mr. Woo following us. They went to Mr. Woo's house and he was gone, but RG was on the swingset in the back, just swinging slowly. She was fine, not hurt or scarred emotionally, she said that she knew Mr. Woo was a nice man and hadn't done anything bad. My in-laws still blamed me and said that I had something to do with it, and no matter what I told them they didn't believe me. That was it.


I had another effed up dream last Thursday night.
I dreamt that I lived with my mom in our old house on Lucy Lane. It was the same house, only more palatial in the decoration. I heard someone screaming from the upstairs bathroom, and ran up there to see what was going on. There was a bunch of noise coming from behind the door so I crashed it in and saw my mom crawling out the window. She had blood all over her legs, and there was blood all over the floor. By the way, the toilet is right next to the window which looks out over the roof of the garage. She jumped off the roof and ran away. I looked at the blood and saw that it wasn't just blood, it was some sort of thick liquid, and there were big blood clots and clots that looked like human matter, and some of them were as big as cantaloupes. There was a shirt on the floor that was all bloody and had a very large clot wrapped up in it. It was apparent that my mom had had a miscarriage, and so I went outside to try and find her. I remember feeling pissed because instead of asking me for help, she just ran away. I looked all over the neighborhood but I couldn't find her anywhere. That was it.

Now, my mom had eight miscarriages in her real life. I was never there to witness any of them, except if you count my baby sister, but all I saw was my mom's water break, I never saw any of the tragedy. There were eleven babies total, I think. My mom definitely is not pregnant, and I don't know anyone who is, so I'm not sure what that was all about.

No comments: