04 October 2006

Here we go again

Yeah I've had some weird dreams recently but I just haven't posted them. Sorry. The one I had last night was especially strange because it was so real.

SL had moved back, but he wasn't living with me. He worked at the same CVS too. He and I were hanging out in Brewstirs on Weber and High playing trivia. Everyone was there. I left and went to Zuey's, and all my old friends were there. Suddenly I got a call on my phone, and it was DD from work calling to get me to come in, even though it was late at night. Apparently they needed my expertise on some website to submit a file. I went in to work, and everytime I tried to log in to a website a box popped up and said "Your password is stored as Lani, is this your password?" and of course it wasn't my password, so it took a long time to get into these sites. Some other stuff happened but I don't remember it.

Last night KP and I went to Zuey's and hung out for a few hours. It was terribly fun! I was so happy to be back in Zuey's, just chillin' in my same old chair like the old days. I had a couple shots and some beers, and it was good. I left around ten fifteen to go see D*Martin at Trump's, which was boring. All of a sudden I felt totally wasted. It was almost like the other night, but not as bad. I don't even know what happened. I didn't even sing any songs, I just gave him the rest of my beer and I left. Stopped at Taco Bell, shoved my face full of nachos, and went to sleep. All of this was before midnight. I'm so strange. I think it has something to do with the medication I'm on because the label says it may cause drowsiness with alcohol, and that is exactly what is happening.

No comments: