18 October 2006

Love and other things.

I hate love. The End.

Ok, just kidding. It's not the end. But I do hate love. Oxymoronic of me? Definitely. More on that later. First I have to tell you about my dream!

I dreamt that the kittens had dry rot on their skin. There were only two ways to get rid of it, the Pauly Shore way and the Duck Tape way. Somehow I knew that dry rot is also called wood worm, even though it's not a worm at all, kinda like ringworm isn't a worm but a fungus. Like dry rot. Anyway. The dry rot on their skin was greenish, and hard. Not hard like crusty, but more like tough skin or something, and it was gross. Mickey had it the worst. Sheeba was also orange in my dream, like Mickey and Fox are in real life. Sheeba didn't hardly have any at all. I used the Pauly Shore technique on Sheeba and Fox, since they were least affected, and that involved spraying them with vinegar water and letting it soak into their skin. Do this once every fifteen minutes and within four hours the dry rot will be gone. For more severe cases, like Mickey, I had to use the Duck Tape technique. First I had to hog tie Mickey with the tape, then cover his mouth but not his nose. This was just so he wouldn't try and scratch or bite the tape off. Then I applied the tape over the dry rot spots, two strips in a cross formation like an "X". I had to put Mickey in a box for three days and only give him water every 24 hours through a dropper through a small hole in the tape over his mouth. I put him in the box, and thought that this was working out quite well because I was about to start packing anyway. Apparently I was moving... not sure. I'd assume I was. That was about it.

By the way, dry rot can't occur on skin. Just so ya know.

So, on to last night. Last night was super swell! I went to Zuey's around eight thirty, after D*Martin had come over for dinner. Zuey's started out kinda blah and boring as usual, but then I started talking to this kid, 31. 31 is an interesting fellow. He's weird, but he's okay, and at least he's not boring like Nicholas, haha. But on the same level of weird, for sure. Some more people came in that I knew, and then Poke called me. He came up to Zuey's and we hung out there for awhile, and it was fun. Then we headed over to the Hot Spot where I ran into Els, this guy from old school Zuey's. It was weird to see him again, considering the last time I saw him I wanted to kick his head in. Yeah, he didn't remember that part. Els is the guy who got in a fight with Fuzz, but I'm not sure if I posted about that or not... it may have been before I started my blog. But I digress. So Poke and I were hanging out at Hot Spot and it was a good time. NMc came in, I talked to him for a little bit, and it was generally fun. I sang two songs, drank some Heinekins, and just chilled. Good times were had by all. Poke and I had somewhat strange conversation, about how he loves me, and I didn't really know what to think of it. We were both fairly drunk, so who knows if it meant anything, but still. One doesn't just randomly say "I love you", does one? Don't know! I mean, Poke and I get along really well, but... he can't be the one, can he? That would just be strange. Although my first name and his last name do go very nicely together. I would really be a rock star if that was my name! Anyway, I'm not really going to think about it much, since I'm sure it was nothing. Probably just the beer speaking. After Hot Spot he and I went back to my house and had some wild crazy sex, of course, and it was fucking off the hook, of course, like it always is. Oh yes.

I guess that's about all I have to write about. *yawn*

No comments: