08 February 2005

A Conversation

  • Kelly : i hate everyone
  • Izzy : aww why is that?
  • Kelly : scott came over tonight
  • Izzy : even me, although I am not the best human being in the world?
  • Kelly : spent about 20 minutes telling me how beautiful and hot i am
  • Kelly : haha you are but...
  • Kelly : then we fucked
  • Izzy : but what?
  • Izzy : mm hmm
  • Kelly : lol you're far away and not my sexual type
  • Izzy : sorry I had a feelin
  • Kelly : well anyway, after scott and i were done and having a cigarette his "ex" girlfriend called
  • Kelly : he ran out the door to talk to her, came back in
  • Kelly : 5 min later she called again out the door he goes -comes back - "well i gotta get goin - Kelly it was great spending time with you"
  • Kelly : "but i gotta go to TJ's and then I guess I'm goin to her house"
  • Izzy : at this point I think I'm anyones type, so what happened after his ex called?
  • Kelly : see above
  • Izzy : ouch
  • Izzy : damn I type too slow too
  • Kelly : i said "i'm so hurt" and he says to not be hurt becuz he's not gonna sleep with her - becuz he doesn't want to AND he has a conscience - gives me a nice hug and is on his way - i fucking hate men - i dont know why i'm so undesirable and it is making me very upset
  • Kelly : its like how can you spend an hour telling me how beautiful and hot i am and fucking me - then go to your "ex" girlfriend's house?!
  • Kelly : and a guy will tell me "oh i dont want a girlfirend" then get some hoe as his woman
  • Izzy : yeah that is fucked up
  • Kelly : i think i'm nice - nice person, nice tits, nice pussy, nice cash flow, nice cooking, nice car, nice job, nice family
  • Kelly : seriously do i need to be a white trash fucking bitch to get a boyfriend? because all the white trash bitches I know have men
  • Izzy : funny I can't see how you are undesirable
  • Kelly : i know that i'm a bit nuerotic and very overweight and not so girly - but christ i'm not a terrible person
  • Izzy: *hug*
  • Kelly : awww thanks
  • Izzy : I dont know, you look fine to me
  • Kelly : thanky thanky
  • Kelly : i have been crying for like an hour straight
I give up on everyone. Seriously. If you have questions/comments/suggestions, feel free to post. Time for more beer - my only true friend.

No comments: