15 February 2005

Stupid and Contagious

Yes, that is me.

I've had a fever since Sunday morning. Yuck. Actually it's Midnight and I've been fever-free for ALMOST 24 hours. I hate having a fever because there is nothing you can do about it. Although I have been drinking Robitussin like it's my job since about 4:30pm this afternoon... That's the contagious part!

So today, I did something very Un-Kelly like - I joined a club. Not just any club mind you, a "health" club - California Fitness. Oh yes. $161.00 for a two month temporary membership... I'm hoping that working out 3 times a week for 2 months will be enough to jump start my metabolism and I won't have to do the whole year thing... we'll see.

That's isn't even the stupid part though. The stupid part is that I told myself I wasn't going to get all caught up in the whole SB shenanigan, but I am. I tried really hard, but I am. Yesterday was Valentine's Day, and although I am happier to be alone than to be with a shitty husband, it still sucked being alone on Valentine's Day. Nobody wished me Happy V-Day except DD, LF, and Eric... none of whom I desire to date (haha) and SB didn't call me either... TM saw him at Zuey's though, and according to TM, my name didn't even come up. *cry*

I am very confused about boys right now. Today is the first day I have drank since Saturday night and I am killing it. Time for me to go downstairs and down a few more before I pass out. Half my face is stuffed up and I have this weird dry cough so hopefully the alcohol will help.

Late, Kel

No comments: