09 February 2005

Happy Fat Fucking Tuesday!

So yay. Mardi Gras. Blah. I give up giving things up for lent.

Guess who woke me up this morning?

~SB~

At what time?

~7:57am~

And what did he want?

~ Well apparently I left him a (drunken) upset message last night to call me as soon as he could today... he listened, score, and we talked for almost an hour this morning. He apologized for bailing so fast but had no excuse - although he did mention the fact that he has never lied to me (well, he did once but felt bad and ended up telling the truth shortly thereafter) and said he would try to answer the phone more and see me more and so on... although he still doesn't want to have a girlfriend... I actually called him out bluntly and he never missed a beat so I trust that he actually IS NOT with her still... long story... too tipsy to write...

Life Is Okay Today... still bitter because it is February but it happens. More tomorrow when I can concentrate - right now, it's time for more beer (my only friend) and I know this because Sheeba is licking my arm trying to get me to go downstairs...

I have a microwave now, maybe I will make some popcorn!

Late.

No comments: