06 February 2005

Stupid Bowl Sunday

I hate Stupid Bowl Sunday.

In fact, I hate the whole month of February.

It starts off with my birthday, which was fine the first 18 times, then the next 2 were torture until the 21st, and each one thereafter brings me closer to the end of my life.
Two weeks after my birthday we have Valentine's Day. Yee-fucking-ha. Another day to remind me of how fucked up my love life has been.
Then two weeks after that we have the end of February. 28 solid days of nothingness.

I am very bitter today.

So I have no money left, this move totally drained my wallet. I literally have ZERO dollars. Another thing to be bitter about. I am smoking Charter Menthol Lights and they taste like ass. I have no food in my kitchen (take that back, I have a chicken but it is frozen.) I have nothing to drink except 2 beers (cry, no beer!) Life is sucky today.

My birthday was on Tuesday (go me, I'm old) and so I went out to Tony's Bar and Grille (Chinese-American Cuisine) where everyone was supposed to meet me for karaoke and fun birthday times. Nobody showed up until late when TM and OG dropped by (TM was mad at me anyway but got over it.) I ended up getting plastered (yes, again, I know it's the phrase of my year) and started talking to one of the owners, SS (he only owns like 2% but it is more than I own!) Turns out that SS (aka Skilley - he has the skills to pay the bills) went to high school with all the guys I work with and even lived with DD's brother (who no longer works there anyway.) Skilley was hitting on me big time, and I ended up rubbing on his cock while we sat at the bar talking about drunk things. He has a really long cock - oh my god - it was only about 3 inches from his knee down his thing while he was sitting in a chair. I almost died right there. I showed a whole bunch of guys my nipple piercings, and JB too. He came over later and I gave him a blow job. He had the best tasting cum ever - I think it's because he works out and eats super healthy. That was awesome. Not a very happy birthday, but a very drunk/cocky birthday...

I went to Zuey's last Thursday and ran into SB . He was very drunk but not being an asshole. He was with his friend R*, who seemed nice enough but he was obviously just as drunk since he spilled a full beer all over the bar. Mc was there as well and he also spilled his beer all over trying to bolt across the corner to light my cigarette. *sigh* JR was there too and he was drunk and decided to profess a little bit of his undying love for me, but that was okay because I got my tools back.

I had one beer and decided to leave because I didn't want to spend all my money there, and I said good bye to SB and JR and Mc and as I was hugging KP good bye she was like "Hey, I'll buy you a beer!" So just as I had told everyone I was leaving, I took off my coat and sat down to have a beer. I know it must have looked weird to everyone but whatever - who can pass up free beer?! SB was sitting across the way with some of his friends, and after a minute the one redneck looking asshole not nice guy named Sh* started pointing at me with his beer and giving me weird looks. SB was leaning over the table so he kinda slowly turned and peered at me thru the nook of his arm and shot me the strangest look I have ever seen... I didn't know what to think. It was like when you are in a room and you can tell that the group of people over there is talking about you. I chugged my beer and left. As I was on my way home I called SB (who, as usual, didn't answer his phone) and left a message inquiring about the weird looks, and probably making the situation worse by telling him that I am not the kind of girl who will spy on someone... but that is how they made me feel. Anyway that was Thursday and it is Sunday now and he hasn't called me. LF says I shouldn't worry and he probably doesn't think anything of it (which he may not even remember due to his level of drunkenness) but I don't know. I'm not going to call him either... Well I'm going to try to not call him. He still has my movie though.

Friday night I felt like a convenience store. TM and J* came over to borrow my phone and take some of my heavy stuff upstairs for me. Then B (a friend of M the DJ ) stopped by to chat for a second. He was sitting all quiet on the couch and finally confessed to being really nervous because he remembered liking me when we had met at M's old apartment about 4-5 months ago. He had assumed TM was my boyfriend so he never followed up. He had to get back to Dockside, so he left and I gave him a hug and my number. (No call yet.) Then DS called me up and he was drunk. He said he wanted to come see the new place, so I told him how to get here (he was across the street.) He came in and point-blank asked if I wanted to make out. We did, and ended up fucking, which I know made him happy because he's been after me since last May. It was alright, I was just drunk and a little blown so the feeling wasn't really there. He does have a really sizeable member though, I may have to fuck him again when I'm not so trashed.

Last night JAFH took me out for my birthday - we went to Max and Erma's (yay!) like the old days. They changed their entire menu and it really threw me for a loop. I was semi-sad. After dinner we walked down to the wine store and bought a mini bottle of Chambord and a big bottle of wine (Yellowtail, Shiraz.) We went back to his place and chilled for awhile and then got into the hot tub. Fun times. I like hot tubs because they make people tell the truth. Wine helps too.

Today I woke up at 8:30am in the recliner with my glasses on - I must have fallen asleep and not remembered (hah!) So I climbed into bed (aka, the couch) and slept again until noon when I woke up and thought I had lost my mind. There was some extensive thing on VH-1 about Michael Jackson having a mental disorder which stopped his emotional growth at age 13 or something and that is why he has such a problem. He isn't actually sexually attracted to little boys, he just thinks he is one and wants to play but the problem is that he's a grown man and SOME of his characteristics of being a grown man get confused with the little kid ones and THAT is where the trouble starts happening. I thought I had lost my mind because nobody ever talks anything but trash about Michael Jackson anymore.

I got my computer and everything hooked up (obviously) and now I have to tackle unpacking a lot of dumb little boxes and putting shit away. I hate hate HATE moving.

Looking back on this blog, I wonder if I drink too much or too little.

What a terrible month. Maybe March will be better.

No comments: