12 February 2005

Okay, recap of last night

So it was about 9:45pm, and I decided to call SB to see if he wanted to come over. He picked up his phone (score #1) and we talked for a minute. He said that he did indeed want to come over, but 1) he was in Zuey's parking lot, about to go in and meet his friends and 2) he was worried that I felt like he was using me for sex and had thought about cutting us off. I reassured him that I did not in fact feel like that, and TM had just fucked up my mind the other night. So he told me to meet him at Zuey's (I had planned on going anyway) and we'd hook up. Yay!

I got to The Zue around 10:15ish and JR was there so we talked a little bit before I went over to SB and said hi. The whole night was fairly boring, there was a Dj but he played some pretty shitty music and nobody I knew was there besides SB, J*, B*, B*'s old lady girlfriend, JR, BR, and MW. TG showed up later on and bought me two drinks, but after $15 and 2 hours, I was ready to leave. SB and J* had left about an hour before to go meet R* at the Pit Stop.

I called SB when I was leaving to see if he wanted to come over. He said I should just come to his place because he was a little too buzzed to drive to mine. So I headed on over, and when I got there I expected it to just be SB (mostly because it has always seemed that he isn't really interested in having me chill with him and his friends.) I walked up to his open front door and saw not one, but TWO of his buddies (R* and J*) inside and they were all just hanging and being boys. It was crazy. They were all starving and had to get pizza. R* had the wonderful idea to order it for pick up so SB and I could have some time alone. They were only gone about 10 minutes and we were right in the middle of a little oral action when we heard them pull up yelling and laughing. It was hilarious because they walked in and SB was like, "Do you see what I'm missing?!" and stood up to reveal his massive hard on... It was so funny because R* was like, "See J* I told you we should have gone back to my place for a few minutes!" Hahaha. They hung out some more and literally killed 2 pizzas in about 10 minutes and then left.

After this, everything proceeded as usual, with some heavy petting and so on, but it was somehow different. SB made it a point to light some candles and turn on his (cheesey but gives off romatic glow) neon guitar light and we sat on the couch for a minute just kinda touching on each other. I rubbed on his hair as always and he murmured, "I could fall in love with that" and just kept on caressing me in a way... less of a caressing-leading-to-sex way and more of a someother kind of way... I can't think of a word to describe it. Now comes the best/weirdest part. If you have been reading my blog regularly, you might remember that SB is not into kissing on the lips - he mentioned once that it's reserved for girlfriends only. Well last night I kid you not, we were just sitting and (this is gonna sound mushy like a romance novel) staring into each other's eyes and kind of enjoying the moment when he gently took my head in his hands and ran his fingers through my hair and kissed me straight on the lips. It was the most tender, sensual kiss I have had in a really REALLY long time. When he finally pulled away, he was still staring into my eyes, and he was like, "You know, I never kiss on the lips." I told him that I did remember, and that it made me feel kinda special. He replied that it should.

Note: I have no idea what to infer from this!!!!!

Moving on, as we sat on the couch after that kiss, he did nothing but compliment me. I was wearing my favorite sky-blue turtleneck sweater and he told me that the color made my eyes look very dark and sensuous, and the sweater itself made my "figure" look good (I'm assuming he meant tits, hahaha, because that is what everyone else says.) He said that he thought I looked really good in my glasses too, but he preferred without because he wants to know that I can see what he's doing to me... He just kept going on and on, constantly finding something after something to say about everything. My nipple peircings are looking great, my tits are beautiful, he loves the way I look right into his eyes all the time, he loves the way I touch his hair, the look on my face when I come, my ass (in general I suppose, there were no specifics.) It felt really good to have a man telling me all these wonderful things while he's slowly undressing me and gently touching me all over.

But I digress... we did our thing on the couch and then moved upstairs to his bedroom where we did it two more times - he made sure that I got off at least twice before he did, and the third time I wasn't even planning on it but he made me come anyway. It was awesome. And I don't know if I was just imagining this but somehow everything felt a little better, a little closer than just a fuck. I certainly got off better than I ever have with him, and he said that it was one of the best he's had in a long time too. (Of course you must remember that every time Scott and I have sex, he claims it's better than the time before and I'm "crazy good" because "Damn, girl, you really do something to me...") After that we kept drifting in and out of sleep and I kept telling him to go set his alarm (but he never did, hence the rushing wake up at 6am!) and we slept peacefully in each other's arms all night long. No boyfriend, not my husband, not even my mom when I was little - nobody I have ever slept in a bed with has EVER slept with their arm around me all night long without moving - except SB. *grin*

I'm in a terribly good mood today, but I'm not going to let this take me over. I'm going to keep going as I have been, and wait to see if he is going to make a move towards something more. Maybe he just didn't realise what kind of feelings I had until our all out conversation the other morning... or maybe he wanted me to actually say it out loud. He kept saying that day that we weren't just fuck buddies and we were friends too, and he definitely wasn't using me - he actually wants to spend time with me but he is so busy (which I can understand, I mean he works in some kind of construction type job, he has two kids, etc.) I think I may have turned some sort of corner though...

Back to Law & Order: SVU and my non-beer malt beverage.

Late!

No comments: