24 February 2005

When 50-Cent says, "Jump", you get on one foot and Jump Jump Jump Jump

Eventful week.
No calls from SB. He won't even answer mine. I'm being stupid and telling myself he's probably in Florida like he was supposed to be. I hate me.
Finally told LF what I really think of her. She hates me. Yay.
Got my tax return checks in the mail... $494 and $144 for 2002. I'm happy.
Got my settlement check from Carlene McLain's insurance company. She is a stupid drunk bitch who hit me with her car in December of 2003. I had to split my share of the settlement with MMA, but it is okay because I still got $2,000.
Opened my very own checking account. Finally.
Went to the gyno today... so far, no STDs (I wasn't worried anyway) but I'm awaiting test results... he gave me some medication to "rebalance the natural occurance of acids and bases" inside me... that was a new one for me.
Sigh. I've been spending TOO much time at Zuey's.
Chad threatened to kill me again on Monday.
Fucked a friend of MF's on Monday.
Skipper-do, time for the Zue.

No comments: