01 November 2005

I Just Love Signing Up for Things

Like myspace.com which is pretty fucking gay but I signed up awhile back and then my yahoo! account was hacked/fucked/destroyed and when SL told me he was updating his tonight I decided I may as well do the same. Woo-hoo.

Click for My MySpace Account if you feel the need.

I think that I'm going to use that for all those stupid quizzes and bullshit that I'm addicted to because I just LOVE filling out forms!! You think I'm kidding, but I'm not!!

Damnit. Four days.

Oh and by the way, this is me being self conscious because EVERYONE in Florida is beautiful and I'm so fucking farmy. Goddamnit. Oh, I know I have a great personality and the biggest tits this side of West Dublin Granville Road; I'm a hot chick for being from Ohio, I need this extra layer to keep me warm in the wintertime... and summertime... and anytime Ohio weather feels the need to be chilly... However, this extra layer makes me NOT HOT in Florida and I'm very worried about being around SL's friends and being the out-of-state fat chick and seriously listening to hidden snickers and shit like that. I know people aren't as cruel as I make them out to be, but those people who actually are that cruel are usually the ones I come in contact with. I may never leave the hotel room. I know SL is tired of hearing it, he scolded me again tonight. I gotta watch it or he's gonna get irritated.

Got another Brazilian Wax today... not as painful as the first one. I'm so smooth and tight you can bounce quarters off my pussy. That was slightly distasteful, but who gives a fuck? It's 1:36 a.m., I should SERIOUSLY be sleeping but I can't because I'm worried about all the beautiful people in Florida. Goddamnit. At least I know I have the smoothest cooch around.

No comments: