31 October 2005

And Michael Flatley was there in Silver Underwear

Haha, I know that's not the actual line but that's what pops into my head when I'm thinking of the words to "Rocky Horror Picture Show"... the song that starts with "Something something something the day the earth stood still" and goes on to say "See androids fighting, Brad and Janet, and Doctor X (sex! sex! sex!) will build a creature..." Yep. I am so out of touch.

So anyway, let's recap this week.

Monday I cried. GMc came over for goulash and zuchinni fritters and we watched... "Shall We Dance?" which was pretty shitty, and then "While You Were Sleeping" which was pretty good. SL called me and told me that his area had been ravaged by the hurricane and I cried.

Tuesday I cried. I went to Zuey's for a little bit and TG made me smile and cry at the same time because he was trying to cheer me up but I was really having no part of it. I went to the Hot Spot after that and Dusty and O showed up. Dusty bought me a couple beers and a shot and we hung out and it was pretty great. For some reason I was trying to get him to come home with me, but I didn't really want to fuck him, even though that was how I was trying to get him to come home. I think I just wanted some one in my bed to hold me since I had been crying since Saturday night. However, I left abruptly and he called me later on and was on his way back to Buckeye Lake, so nothing happened. I think if he had actually come over nothing would have happened anyway, but I'm still glad he didn't.

Wednesday I cried, and I can't remember what I did... I'm pretty sure I stayed home and did nothing... oh yeah, I bought a 12 pack of Beast and drank like seven of them and watched "The Godfather"

Thursday I cried. I went to karaoke and it was alright. I hung out with D*Martin and Cameron and it was fairly entertaining. D*Martin kept kissing me... that was a bit strange. I didn't mind, since that's how I met him anyway when he randomly kissed me back in the day. I was also kind of glad because this dude keeps following me around - Remember when GMc and I went to the VIP and Danielle was nice and some guy bought me a Jack & Coke Tall? That's the guy. The last three times (including this Thursday) I have gone to karaoke, he's been there, staring at me. I safely surrounded myself with D*Martin and Cameron and their friend A. Moose came in and I talked to him briefly and then GG came in but I didn't feel like getting into a conversation or anything so I just left and didn't say hi. I felt bad but I apologized the next day. D*Martin tried to come home with me, but I left again, abruptly. It's easier that way.

Friday work was going so shitty and I was just miserable. Then I got the bright idea in my head to look and see if there were any hotels in the Jupiter area (about 20 minutes North of West Palm Beach) because they have power and everything. I called seven different hotels before I finally got ahold of one, and I asked if they had anything from Nov. 4th to Nov. 9th and they said "No, but we have Nov. 6th to Nov. 10th" and I said "BOOK ME!" I was at McDonald's with KG and I was jumping around and yelling and giggling and I was so happy. I'm finally happy again. I had the best rest of the day. I went to Zuey's and had a beer and hung out, then I went home and napped for awhile til I talked to SL forever. Happy happy happy.

Saturday I cleaned around the house a little bit and then went to Zuey's to finish watching the OSU vs Minnesota game (OSU won, of course.) BR made burgers and I had one and some chips, then left. I went home and napped some more, and then got up around nine to get ready for DS's birthday party at The Lodge Bar. I got dressed, all nice and cute-like, and drove downtown, only to remember that parking is nill and where there is parking it costs $5 and also the cover was $5... now, I like DS just as much as the next jew but he wasn't really worth $10 just to get into a bar where I wasn't likely to have any fun. So I went back to Zuey's and hung out for a beer and a Cherry Bomb and talked to RC and SR a little bit. Then I went home and... slept... no, I watched TV. Then I slept.

Sunday I went to Cleveland with the family to my gramma's house to celebrate my dah's birthday (which happens to be today! Halloween Baby!) We went to Blazin' Bills Rib BBQ something or other and it was good, as always. My gramma was not very nice, as usual, and my mom got on me about going to Florida which was pretty shitty, but at least she apologized later on. I slept on the couch for a minute and then we had pie and cake and came home. I hate the drive to/from Cleveland to Columbus. It sucks, it's boring, and it seems like it takes forever even though it's only an hour and 45 minutes. When we got back to my house they came in and played with Mickey and Fox and Sheeba (my poor kittens, my mom mauled them to death) because they are going to be watching the cats while I'm gone and I wanted them to get used to each other. Not that cats really care about it... but still. So I also gave my dad the key too. Then I dressed up like a goth and went to karaoke, which was dead, and I got a lanyard from Jaegermeister and a T-shirt from Smirnoff. Dusty and O were there but they didn't stay long and left to go to Whisky Dick's. I sang awesome, like always, but the boots were fucking killing me so I went home and changed and ate a taco and came back. I sang my last song, had an O'Doul's, and headed out to Whisky Dick's. I found out that the KJ's wife, a complete and literal psycho, is pregnant, and I guess they are working things out so that might be an alright thing. Hung with Dusty and O for a bit and then we left and I went home.

I talked to SL a little bit last night and he was so cute. He was rollin and I was jealous and I told him so, and he thought I was jealous of all the little girls he was hanging out with so he launched into this speech about how much he loves me and how I'm the only one for him and they are going to be so jealous when I get there because I'm so preeetty and we're the best couple ever and he's jealous of himself because he gets to be with me, and he's jealous of my cats because they can sit on my lap whenever they want (actually he would prefer if I sat on his lap instead of him on my lap) and they get to sleep with me and he can't believe it's less than six days until I'm there and he loves me so much and can he call me later because he's getting too excited over my crotchless fishnet body suit (which I had mentioned I was wearing) and his face is turning red and he's getting all embarassed... yep, he rambled but it was cute. Later I talked to him again right before I went to bed and he quickly professed undying love again but his mom was on the other line so he couldn't talk long. Hah.

Ah, to be in love... it's wonderful. Five days kids, five days!

No comments: