30 November 2005

Our First Fight (Aww.)

Well SL and I had our first fight ever last night. It went like this:

I talked to him when I got off work. He told me he was going to dinner with his friend and her family. I said, "Call me when you get home" and he said "okay." I was online at home about an hour later and I noticed that his friend was online as well. I tried calling SL, and he didn't pick up, so I assumed he was still at dinner, and she had maybe left herself logged in or something. I went to karaoke with O, and tried calling SL about two hours later. I got ignored, because it rang two and a half times and then *click* suddenly to voicemail. I was pissed. I sent him a text message, "Hope you're having a great time, I don't like being ignored twice in one night, love Kel." In response I got, "Sorry. Yeah 10 days. Love you." This was the kind of text message a dude sends to his girlfriend when he's getting head from some bitch. Correct me if I'm wrong. I even showed it to a random stranger at the bar and without any prompting from me he goes, "Sounds like your dude is getting fucked." I rest my case. So, I'm so livid that I can barely exist. I start drinking Wild Turkey... oh boy. Some dudes are buying me beers and shots and I'm just getting crunked and pissed. O wants to go to the Hot Spot and I was planning to just drop him off. We're headed there, and I have to stop and get gasoline for the car, and while O is pumping (how nice of him) I try calling SL again. Finally, I get ahold of him. He's totally completely fucked up. I start on him right away, asking what the fuck, why did he ignore me twice, what kind of shitty text message was that, etc. etc. etc. He tells me that he was hanging out with his 2 guy friends, and that pisses me off because he lied. He explains that in this way: "Shit. I told my dad I was going to dinner with Rachel and I told you that when we were talking earlier because he was standing right by me. I forgot to tell you the truth." Okay, that's fine because he's done the same thing before. He never tells his dad where he's really going. SO then I rip into him about the ignoring, and he's like "Oh god, I didn't mean to" and so on. It gets to the point where I'm crying and telling him he better not fuck me over because I haven't felt like this about anyone in a really long time, and he's even starting to surpass how I felt for VS (the dead fiancee) and I never even felt like this for my husband, etc. Then, he starts crying. I'm saying all this stuff about how I love him so much (and don't fuck me over) and how I'm so happy I finally found someone who isn't a complete loser and who actually has something going for them and so on. How FINALLY I can bring him home and my mom won't say, "You're too good for him Kelly" and then SL goes, "But you are too good for me" and that brings another flood of tears from both of us. Then, it's over and we're apologizing and everything is fine.

The end.

So, for my recap of last night, I ended up going into the Hot Spot because after all that crying I needed a beer. Poke and D*Martin showed up (they had been at Brewstirs,) O's friend JD bought me a beer, I talked to some negroes about being black... as if I was black... and that was weird... talked to that one dude K. about when I tried to kill myself and the EMT's were nice (he is an EMT) and how I went to the hopsital once and they thought I was having a stroke (he works at a hopsital also) and then somehow, I had another beer, and I was lit. I ended up leaning on Poke and he was trying to kiss me on the neck and I was like "no, no" but I couldn't stand up, and he's like "But you're hugging on me" and I said, "Correction, I am *leaning* on you because I can't stand up and I'm afraid to sit in a chair." I don't know how I made it home but I was only at the Hot Spot for like 45 minutes and a lot happened and I didn't even sing one song. I got home and decided not to go lay down because I knew I would yak if I did. I played on the computer a bit, then read, then finally fell asleep... Only to be woken up twenty minutes later by two husky black dudes (both with leather jackets, dark skin, one gray cap) yelling lots of obscene words outside in my parking lot, so I got up and looked out the window, and they were leaning on my Mustang using as a base from which to kick and punch the Blazer next to me. I called the cops. Then I was scared they would come back and find out that it was me who called so I was up until almost four a.m. Finally asleep, I randomly woke up at 7:00 a.m. bright eyed and bushy tailed. I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't, and SL called me at 7:45 a.m. I tried to go to sleep again at about 8:15 a.m. when he got on the bus to go to work, but I just rolled around til my alarm went off at 8:50 a.m. I think I got 3 hours of sleep. I'm so fucking tired.

Yay, ten days til SL!

No comments: