01 December 2005

I Need to See a Professional... Oh wait, I am.

Alright, this is probably the most fucked up one to date, only because it's so fantastical... if that's a word. And there are dolphins, which I really fucking hate.

The dream:

I am back living in Macedonia. My entire town has been submersed by what once was a little Creek (Indian Creek to be exact) when it apparently kept filling up and filling up over the last twelve years. The only house not to be submersed belongs to my friend from childhood, Jenny. Since her house rose above the water, she crowned herself Queen of Macedonia, and is not a royal bitch. Her sister Michele is her slave, along with her mom and dad. The tops of the trees look like seaweed floating on the water, though they aren't floating, obviously. The water is dary grayish-blue, only a shade darker than the dreary sky. A little boy floats past me. I have special shoes that enable me to walk on water. I pick up the boy, he's not hurt, just tired, and I carry him around with me. As we walk down what was formerly Crow Drive towards Route 82, a dolphin noses up from under the water. It's a flying dolphin, but his wings are damaged so he swims over to where we are. It seems that dolphins can now speak english, and he tells us not to go to Route 82 because something terrible is going on there. The thing about that is we have to go to Route 82 because I need something to drink and that's the only place to find a store or a vending mahcine. So we walk on. The dolphin goes the oppostite way, squeeking warnings the whole time. When we get to Route 82, the stores and restaurants are all built up on top of their old buildings, but they are all closed except the convenient store. We go to the convenient store so I can get some Diet Rockstar. I leave the little boy outside and he floats away, laughing. I go into the store and it's just like I remember it from childhood, except yellower and it's connected via a long long hallway to all the other businesses. The store seems deserted. I walk to the back looking for the vending machine, and encounter a scary monster type man. He's about seven feet tall and looks like the dudes from the new TheraFlu commercials (human but troll-like and monsterous.) He tells me the vending machine is defunct, they now have a pay-refridgerator. I put a quarter in, a computer screen pops up, and I choose Sprite since there are no energy drinks on the list. I hear a click, and the door opens. Four cans fall out, grape pop, sprite, rockstar, and diet rockstar. I look at the guy and he doesn't notice so I take all the cans and put them in my pockets. I run to the front, down the hallway, and when I get to the bar/restaurant and the end of the hall, the monster has started chasing me. I hide at a table with cowboys (dressed in cow-skin chaps and all) and miraculously the monster passes me by even though I really don't blend in at all. Then I hear an alarm going off, but it's just SL's custom ring tone on my phone in real life.

Amazing.

No comments: