08 June 2005

Funny how I'm not actually a psycho.

OH MY GOLLY GEE WILLICKERS.

You may recall (if you are a regular reader of my blog) a situation with a certain SB and his brother, NB, and myself getting incredibly wasted and ruining things.

Well, NB just left. My house. After showering. And let me tell, you he wasn't all hot and sweaty from working on my patio.

I randomly went in to Zuey's, for to have a few beers. I was actually planning on going to Tony's for karaoke, to meet up with a few people. I pulled into Zuey's parking lot and KL's car was there, which was odd because she usually doesn't work on Tuesdays. So I went in, and who in the hell is sitting there but NB. I'm like, "hi how are ya?" and he says, "fine." The night progresses and we are talking and he says, "I'm sorry I didn't call you back but I did get your messages. I was on vacation and I usually don't answer my phone when I'm on vacation." So I'm like telling him how I was so worried that he was either 1) pissed or 2) thinking I was psycho. He said no way. I told him that he didn't have to worry about me talking about SB anymore and gave him a shortened version of Sunday night's drama. He commented on SB's immaturity. We kept flirting and stuff, and then after 4 beers for me and 2 beers for him, we left. He said I could have my way with him. So we came home and that's just what I did. I had my way with him three times... oh how wonderful.
He said he wanted to stay the night but he had to wake up at six a.m. and didn't want me to have to wake up on his account. He dozed off a little bit, and then I was like, "well honey you can sleep over or you can go home. But either way you need to roll over." So he held out his hand for me to pull him up and he went and took a shower. I went downstairs and talked to Y and JC and I was shaking and glowing and just all over happy. JC said he was happy for me but I was annoying him. Haha.

Ok, I have to try to get some damn sleep. This is all just too much for me. I'm sure nothing will come of this, but then again a month ago he said he would volunteer to be my boyfriend for six months... But I'm happy that he doesn't think I'm psycho and also kinda glad I got a piece of ass.

Late,
Kel

No comments: