27 June 2005

Things that go "BEEP beep BEEP BEEP" in the night

I never minded Nextel phones until 7:25am this morning. I'm soundly sleeping next to the Eminem when I hear someone beep him. I only had 35 minutes left til my alarm!

So yesterday was an alright day. I woke up at around noon, and just chilled until about six fifteen when TR came over. I made alfredo with spiral noodles and steamed zucchini/yellow squash and garlic bread. I was quite proud of myself. We hung out for awhile, and I had entertained the idea of fucking earlier when I talked to him on the phone, but decided I didn't want to once I saw him in person. I know he's still "in love" with me and I don't want to further that "love" by having sexual relations with him. So I told him that I was still on the rag and it wasn't over as I had thought earlier. He accepted that but kept touching me and stuff. I am just so not into him anymore. It's not just the psycho thing, it's everything. He just irritates me on a generic level. Oh well. I knew it wouldn't last, I'm not upset. Haha, in fact, I'm quite relieved.

After TR left, I watched some TV and then went to Eldo's for karaoke. Fun times. Upon arriving I sat down next to Tomcat and proceeded to harass some guy that is a friend of M**cus. He's always drunk (the friend) but he remembered me showing my tits at Pigtails. I don't even remember showing my tits at Pigtails... it was a drunken night with GMc and TM back in the day, about two or three months ago. Talked to him for a second, and went back to Tomcat. I had a shot of tequila and a pitcher of Bud Light. This boy, Poke, came and sat by me while Tomcat was singing. Poke was quite nice, thought he could sing but he really wasn't that good. I think it's because he tried too hard. His friend showed up shortly after Poke sang, and he had to leave, so he left me 1/2 a pitcher of Amber Bock. I thought that was very nice of him. He said he would see me next Sunday. GG was there and Moose showed up not too long after Poke left.

PP showed up (a guy I've known for awhile, just never really took the time to get to know him well) and we talked a little bit. He decided it would be a great idea to kiss me. So we kissed a lot. After awhile he had to leave so I walked him out to the car. We were just making out a lot in the car and then I felt like doing a little more so I gave him a blowjob. It was very interesting, just doing it right there in the parking lot. As I walked back in and back to my seat I got a couple of snickers from people who had apparently been watching. Sickos! Hahaha.

The Eminem called me and wanted me to come get him from work where he was partying with some of his friends. I agreed, and figured we would come back to my place since he lives down the road from me, not too far. Well, apparently he has moved, and now lives way out in BFE Delaware. So fucking far from human life I thought we had crossed into another dimension. Anyway, I'm gettin ahead of myself. On the way to get him, I thought "gee whiz, J*R doesn't have an alarm clock." So I called TD and left her a message to please call me at 8am the next morning so I could make sure I was awake in time to make it to work by 9:30am. I picked J*R up and we drove to Guam where he lives now. It was very strange, not being at my house or TS's house. And then, I pounced on him.

I don't think he was prepared for my amount of energy. I told him I was in a mood, and the BJ from earlier had already gotten me riled up. I literally pounced on him like a baby lion on a mouse and he was shocked. When I kissed him, he tasted like coke and he smelled like motor oil. That just made everything better - for some reason, a man who smells like a man just makes me hot. Haha, that was a bit odd to say. But I did not like the taste of coke on his mouth. I'm so over being a cokehead, and now the taste is just gross to me. Anyway, we rolled around for awhile and then the usual happened. He couldn't keep it up. Of course. I wouldn't say I was disappointed, because I got off about four times before it happened, but last time I slept with him it was much more wonderful because he hadn't done that much coke. Grr. At least he thinks of me and makes sure I get off before he does. So I actually half-slapped him in the face and I was like, "Listen J*R, you want to fuck me? You like fucking me? You need to stop doing so much fucking cocaine, man!" He looked truly hurt and then I felt kinda bad. But seriously, he needs to lay off the white so much. So we layed down and I petted his head for a minute (he had just shaved it!) and I was like, "Hey, you want me." (a statement, not a question) and he replies, "Yeah I do." So I asked him, "Why are you afraid of commitment?" and his answer was, "I don't know." Then I said, "Well if you want me, then why don't you take me?" to which he responded, "Well I don't know, maybe you're too good for me." Whatever. I fell asleep, tossed and turned all night, and woke up to the sound of a goddamn Nextel beeping right in my ear.

I don't know what to think about him. He got a little upset when he found out I fucked TS, and then he was a little more upset when he found out about our threesome with R. When TS and his fucking pals called me to go to Delaware to fuck all of them that one night, J*R called and left me a message pleading not to go. He said it was because they were busy painting and very dirty and I would have no fun. His tone of voice indicated something else though, it really was like a pleading. Oh well. We'll see.

Must go work some more.

No comments: