01 June 2005

Phone Sex is Weird.

Also, drinking a gallon of "Mountain Blast" Powerade will turn your poo neon green.

It's better to not ask questions.

Anyway, J*R called me randomly last night and after a minute put his friend Jxsn on the phone. Jxsn said talking to me was getting him all hot and bothered. I laughed. I tried to talk about J*R most of the time but he kept trying to get me to talk about sex and stuff. I was not down with that but apparently he enjoyed himself because he had to hang up and have J*R call me back. J*R did call me back, and we talked a little, then had phone sex, and it was okay. Just weird. I will never understand phone sex. I mostly pretended, but I could tell he was getting into it because he was saying the same stuff that he says when we are having real sex. I'm supposed to call him tonight, but he probably won't answer. They invited me to come out to Kettering, where Jxsn lives, on Thursday, but I doubt J*R will answer his phone tomorrow either. He said himself, back in the day, that he's a dick but whatever. Jxsn told me to surprise them at work. I might drive up there tonight and see what happens. Hahaha.

OK I must go enjoy my new office. Have a wonderful evening.
Late,
Kel

No comments: