04 June 2005

Burn a little greenery

I think I am going to become a pot smoker. Life would be a lot smoother.

So, of course Thursday was boring. JK talked to me in the afternoon on messenger (he's a guy I dated once five years ago, and then I fucked him once last summer and I don't like him but for some odd reason I am drawn to him) and convinced me to come over that night. I went over, drank some wine, watched a funny dvd of Steven Lynch, and then we had sex for about a minute and thirteen seconds. I left. I went to Eldo's for karaoke, Moose, GG, that Lonnie fellow, and Tomcat were there. LS was there as well and he, as usual, was completely crunked out of his mind. I couldn't even stand to be near him. He kept trying to get me to go somewhere with him but I was like, "Hell no, call me when you're sober." I left.

When I got home, JC was still here and I thanked him in person for the sunflowers and card that he bought me. It was very sweet of him. I went upstairs and got online and talked to some folks for awhile, and then Jxsn called me. I was like "Hey thanks for um, calling me in a timely fashion." Since it was already about two thirty and I was NOT going to drive way out to Kettering at two thirty only for J*R to be asleep or drunker by the time I got there. Fuck that. I talked to J*R for a little bit but mostly talked to Jxsn. He tried to have phone sex with me, but I pretended like my phone cut out and hung up on him. If these boys are going to keep wanting to have phone sex, I'm going to start charging. I can hear it now:

K:"Hello?"
caller: "Hi, it's Jxsn."
K: "Please hold... at the beep, please speak your credit card number, include type (Visa, Master Card, Discover) and expiration date."
caller: "blah blah blah"
K: "Thank you. Please hold... Hi, Jxsn, What's up?"

Hahahahaha! I rule! I think I will charge one item off my amazon.com wishlist per conversation. This will be great. I will have a wonderfully furnished home in no time!

Friday I went to the 17th floor of the courthouse to try and get a CPO against TM. They wouldn't give me one because "we've had physical altercations in the past" and I never called the cops then so why would they give me one now? I thought that was the dumbest thing ever and I was mad. So I went to the workhouse and visited TM. It was scary. I have never been near the prison let alone IN it, and its just... prison. When he came out he had an angry look on his face, but when he saw that it was me he started crying. He cried the entire time. He talked about his kids and Y and how he misses her and so on, and how he's sober now and realizes the error of his ways and on and on and on. I told him that if I could see a real change and could tell that he meant it and would stay sober when he gets out, maybe we could work on patching things up. He cried more. It was very weird. You have to talk through this little round circle with holes in it like at the movie theatre teller's window. We had to have our faces right up against it to hear each other. I was sad when I left. TM was very skinny and scrawny when he went in, and he's gained about 75 pounds. It's awesome because that means he is eating and working out instead of drinking and being drugged out. I told him he looked like a human being.

My friend AH and I met for the first time ever last night. I have been emailing him for over a year now, and this was the first time we had to get together. He is very nice and quite cute. We went to Zuey's and hung out with JC and Y for awhile, and then we went to Taco Bell. We brought the food home and hung out and talked about all kinds of different things. He didn't try to kiss me or anything, which was a little disappointing, but I don't know if he really really liked me or not. JC said that he could tell AH was crazy for me, but I'm not sure.

Today GG and I went to KP's (who is now KL!) wedding reception. Of course M*cus was there (prick!) and some other folks from Zuey's plus all KL and SL's family and other friends. It was a very good time. They had it in their backyard and it was very casual, and there was barbecue and a keg and pop and cake and everything. B.Mac and his stupid drunk wife showed up too, and she embarassed the hell out of B.Mac and we could all tell. I will never understand WHY they got married but that is a completely different post.

Now I am at home, sweating off the balls I don't have (that's pretty effing sweaty) and wondering if the Russian will want to hook up.

Late,
Kel

No comments: