26 June 2005

Merry Christmas!

Hahaha, I'm effing retarded. I just couldn't think of a catchy title for this post.

Thursday night GMc did come over and ate some of the Ratatouille. He also foremanned up some steak to go with it, and topped it with rice crispies. Canadians baffle me more every day. We hung out here for a little bit, I finished watching "Meet the Fockers" (not so funny) and then we headed over to Lou Al's for WR's 23rd birthday celebration. Everyone from work was there (except DE, DD, and ND) and they were all completely TRASHED except BE and his girlfriend who showed up around midnight, just as GMc and I were leaving. We had stayed about an hour, I had 2 beers and a shot and GMc had a beer and a shot, and it was just too much with those drunkos. TD's best friend, Mrm (that's a different abbreviation lol), yelled at me about her nipples. I laughed. DJ bought me my 2nd beer and it was wonderful.

I dropped GMc at his car in my parking lot and headed over to Eldo's for karaoke. GG and Moose were there, as usual, yay, and I think that was it... I can't remember anyone else I know being there except Pula the biznitch. I sang "Crazy on You" by Heart and SUCKED terribly. That song is REALLY hard to sing!!! I couldn't even figure it out. Also, my allergies were still kicking my ass. I decided to leave and stop by Zuey's, and when I went in it was just E, her sister, E (also!), and RJ. RJ and I were having a wonderful conversation when Jclyn brought some chick in who had been kicked out of her boyfriend's apartment or something. Jclyn is very nice, but she constantly demands to be the center of attention. Can't deal with that. Stayed for 2 corona's and went home.

Friday morning I woke up drunk. I was hungover all day til about three. I couldn't figure out why either because I had had 2 beers at home, 2 beers and a shot at Lou Al's, 2 beers at Eldo's, and 2 beers at Zuey's. Total: 8 beers, 1 shot - that is like a drop in the bucket for me! I think it may have been a combination of not eating very much on Thursday and also of spreading out my drinking over a period of time and then slamming the last three or four in a matter of an hour. Work was just intense as shit on Friday too. This chick at this lender we work with, oh she pisses me off so much. I shouldn't let her get to me, but I hate it when she doesn't do her job, doesn't listen to us, and accuses us of lying. Stupid effing mexican bitch in Chicago. Grr.

Friday night I literally did nothing. Eminem called me to hang out, but Aunt Flo is visiting and I wasn't feeling so great so I actually turned him down. Can you believe me, turning down Eminem?! I almost died of shock as the words came out of my mouth.

Today I went to GMc's house and we ate some taco bell and drank a lot of wine coolers (and only 2 beers each, shockingly enough for both of us!) while we watched all three "Lord of the Rings" movies IN A ROW. Yep, we definitely spent the better part of twelve hours together (that would be from 1pm this afternoon to just after midnight this morning.) I still have some feelings for him, but I know its never going to happen, so I'm just thankful and happy to have a good friend. Maybe someday he'll fall madly in love with me and we'll get married and I'll be the happiest American-Canadian wife ever to have lived... hahahaha! I know GMc reads this blog so I hope he gets a kick out of that and doesn't start calling me "Gollem Tim" (ha!)

Haha, oh that is something I haven't told you guys! GMc read all of TR's letters and decided that he stole his personality disorder from Gollem in LotR. See, when this being is angry and mean it's "Gollem" but when it is nice it is "Smeagel." (It used to be a river-person-hobbit thing but then it found the ring and the ring took over and it's all crazy now, just FYI.) Well, TR has an angry evil side and a nice side. Only he doesn't have 2 cool names. GMc was making fun of me all day every time Gollem/Smeagel came on the screen. Movie #2 was the worst because it mainly features the creature. Grr.

I need a beer and a sleep. Have a wonderful day.

No comments: