16 June 2005

You, go work. I will be fending off psychos.

Well the relationship between TR and I was very short lived. He is a true-blue psycho.
Examples:
He drove around looking for me on Monday night and finally found me in Eldo's parking lot. Had flowers and cigarettes for me to make it seem less scary.
PSYCHO.
He wrote me an email confessing his undying love after knowing me for four days and then said we should never talk again because he fucked things up.
PSYCHO.
He then changed his mind and agreed to date me like a normal person. We had dinner. He cried. Wrote another email much like the aforementioned one.
PSYCHO.
Told me he was thinking of doing personal damage to himself because I had broken his heart into a million pieces. To confirm whether or not he should pursue me any longer, he went to see his psychic (not A psychic but HIS psychic.) The psychic woman told him that if he stayed with me he would kill himself within two months.
PSYCHO.

This guy is so fucking ridiculous that I am seriously going to put a link to a spot where you can read the fucked up emails he sent to me. You will shit yourself.

Other than psycho, life has been great. Spending a bit of time with GM the canadian and drinking a lot... I have been drunk every night since Saturday. JR came back into town, yay! I love JR he is my favorite hippy. GG's boyfriend, IG, came to town this week and he's awesome. We went to Jersey Mike's last night. IG ate a whole giant sub - its longer than 12 inches - by himself. It was a philly steak one at that!! I couldn't believe it. I didn't even finish my regular sized roast beef club. I'm supposed to have them over for dinner but I have a terrible migraine so I am gonna have to cancel. Makes me feel bad.

Gotta go, just wanted to update right quick.
Late,
Kel

No comments: