23 June 2005

I'm a muthafuckin rockstar!

Tuesday

TR came over and made me Dijon Ratatouille. It was pretty good. My allergies are kicking in this week, so I felt shitty. We pretty much laid around the couch for awhile til we went to bed.

Wednesday

TR and I went to a Columbus Crew soccer game. It was pretty good. They lost, 3-1, to the New England Revolution. We had good seats, he got the tickets from a friend of his. I was feeling very tired when we left, so I told TR that I was going to go straight home. On the way to home I passed SB's house (my dumb ass should have taken the other way home but for some reason my car decided to go down Medina instead of Hamilton) and I started to feel sad and I didn't want to go home and chill alone. I went to Zuey's, and verified that, joy of all joys, it was true that Danielle quit! Yay! I had 2 shots of tequila and 3 beers, then I went over to Eldo's to watch/listen to NMc play his guitar. I had a few beers, talked to some cool older ladies, one of them bought me a beer. This guy, Jason, I have no idea how I knew him, but I did. I met him a long time ago in Eldo's I think... anyway we talked for a minute, he's a kinda scary sort of fellow. NMc called me up to the area where he was playing and had me sing "Gimme One Reason" by Tracy Chapman. I felt like a rockstar.

Today

Not a very good day but not a very bad day either. GMc might hang out later.

No comments: