07 March 2006

I'm Done

With all this bullshit that has been going on, I've pretty much forgotten the point of this blog. Yeah, it's for whatever I want it to be for, but I never intended for it to become a bill board where I post up all the crap that is going on in my life for you to see. I'm sick and tired of the crap myself, so I have decided that I'm just done with it.

I'm done with my ex-friend, the one who claims I turned on her so quickly yet in actuality it was her who turned on me instead of being a real friend and being happy that I am happy. I'm very happy in my life right now, save for the constant pricking of this divorce, but I can get past that because it's just like... heartburn. No pun intended.

I'm done with my in-laws, who are badgering me about this stupid fucking car title. I'm just going to sign it over as soon as I recieve it, and never have to deal with them again. Maybe when they see me being nice, like I usually am, they will pass the word on to MMA and he will finally give me a divorce. (Yeah, right.)

I'm done being pessimisstic... as much as I can be. It's taking a toll on my relationship, and I don't want that to happen anymore. Just because other things failed in the past doesn't mean this will too. If I expect failure, it will happen, so I just have to have a good out look on things. Besides, SL has never done anything to show me that this will fail. Despite the lies, at least he had the balls to tell me about it... He could have held onto those lies for the rest of our lives and I would have found out some other way, which would be way worse than finding out directly from him. Plus he's still young yet, and our relationship is still new, so there is plenty of time to fix whatever little things happen to be broken before we start this machine running for the long haul.

I'm done with loans/etc. No more "friend" loans, no more check-into-cash, no more anything. I make more than enough money to support myself, I just need to learn to budget better. I never have a problem paying all my bills, in full, on time (well except the ridiculous $611.00 gas bill, but that's a different story), I just don't have much money left over. Now that I don't have Rent-A-Center to pay anymore and I'm not going to have to pay back any pay advance places, I'll be golden.


Anyway.
Last night I went to Rosie's with RE(D)B and her husband. Zara has the show there on Mondays still, though we're not sure for how long yet because the manager is not the nicest fellow in the world. He's gone through KJ's like it was his job... yeah. We had a pretty good time, although they're normal people, RE(D)B and her hub, and I think I kept them out a bit late for their routine. *wink* Not everyone can party hardy all night long like I can, but I commend them for that. I wish I could fall asleep at a regular time! They bought me a couple beers, which I only later remembered that I've given up beer for Lent (yes, we're trying it again) and that was cool. RE(D)B sang "The Rose" and I was proud of her for getting up there alone and doing it because I know she's not all that keen on singing alone. She sang it well and in fact I was a trifle choked up by it. I sang a bunch of songs, "Somewhere Only We Know" (Keane), a Buster "You Had Me" (Joss Stone), "Broken Wing" (Martina McBride), and "At Last" (Etta James.) Whoever it was that said once that I'm "mediocre" or "moderately good" needs to have their ears cleaned, because I fuckin' rocked. "You Had Me" wasn't 100% awesome, but that's okay because I have never sang it before and I just need to practice. I wasn't off key or whathaveyou, I just had a bit of trouble keeping up with the tempo because I don't know all the words by heart yet. Next time though, I will rock out like a rockstar. Oh yeah.

Oh, and FYI I call RE(D)B with the (D) because it's still hard for me to think of her being REB, which is her married name. I've known her for almost ten years now, and for most of that time she was RED, so... that's all. Maybe someday I'll get used to it... I hope so, cuz her husband is swell.

Later.

No comments: