08 March 2006

Marlboro Menthol Lights in a box please.

I've been smoking the same cigarettes for almost all of the 13 years I've been a smoker. Sometimes I wonder what Philip Morris has done with all that money... and what I could have done with it. Oh well. Now I save Marlboro Miles and maybe some day I'll be able to get that swell bomber jacket!

Well today was an interesting day. I suppose I should start with last night, really. I went to Zuey's for a few hours with KP. Since I've given up beer, I had so much trouble trying to figure out what I wanted to drink. I started with the bombs- Cherry, then Grape (nasty) and lastly, Berry (tastes like cough syrup.) By that time, because I literally drank all three of those within about 15 minutes, I was warm inside. KP finally showed up, and of course, she was drinking beer. I was so envious. The boring kid came in for a minute, and he bought me a Jaeger bomb, which I am starting to once again enjoy. I had a half of a glass of beer because I have to follow Jaeger with beer just because of the weird funky taste it leaves in my mouth. I had a few other drinks, and ended up spending more than I'm used to. It kinda sucked, but I suppose that not drinking beer, which is wicked cheap, has it's price. Ha.

We had a blast at Zuey's, I love hanging out with fun people who like to have fun. Too often I find myself hanging around losers who do nothing but complain about everything around them, and that brings me down. I've finally figured this out after all this time, I'm not sure what took me so long... Anyway. We played this battle of the sexes game, which I rocked at, and that was okay. We didn't really keep score or anything or have a game board, it was pretty much just KL reading the questions. KP was good too, and this one kid, and of course JD and The Mean Guy knew their stuff. Everyone was surprised at how many of the really hard questions I knew. See, I guess they just don't know me that well and have not yet realised my infinite wisdom. Alright, I won't go that far, but I am really, really intelligent. I scored high on my tests.

KP and I went back to her house, and she made some Hamburger Helper for our toasted asses. It was good, but way hot, and I gave some to Spike the Dog. I couldn't stay because I'm not comfortable sleeping at other people's houses, and for some reason my nose tells me that her apartment smells like gas. She doesn't notice it, but it hits me hard. So I went home and talked to SL for awhile and then passed out. I woke up around 07:24, confused because I was holding the phone in my hand. Apparently I had forgotten to plug it in... oh well. The Today Show was on, and it was something about something I didn't care about, so I went back to sleep. I finally woke up around 08:45 and hauled my ass out of bed. I kept smelling the smell of gas, and it was really making me sick. I felt sick all day right up until now. I've eaten stuff, like ND brought in McDonald's for me and I had some Mac'n'Cheese for lunch and a little bit of chinese food (from the crock pot) for dinner, but still my stomach is like Yikes. Oh well.

MMA instant messaged me today, offering to contribute his tax refund towards the divorce. I am wondering what his motivation is because I know that simply getting the divorce isn't enough. I bet he wants to get married to the girl he was dating... if they're still dating... who knows. All I know is that I have $100.00 saved so we'll see what happens and when. I'm not too concerned about it, I'm not getting married for almost a year yet.

I'm a little bit sad right now because SL was supposed to come back next Thursday but he might have to stay in Florida longer. It's not for legal reasons or anything like that, he just hasn't been able to get any work through the labor ready place, and so he only has a little bit of money saved up. Of course, everyday he waits to buy the ticket, the price goes up more. I'll probably PayPal him a couple bucks to contribute, just so I can get him here sooner. He heard back from one of his prospects for a job here, and it seems really promising. The guy told him that he really wants SL for the position, and he's waiting for him to come back to interview him in person. I hope he gets that job, it's really really great and the pay is awesome. He would be making almost as much as I am, and more than someone who works at a gas station or in a meat department at the grocery store.

Speaking of gas again, I got a new furnace. This makes me happy. They knocked money off my rent, to compensate for the retarded gas bill, and that made me happy too. All in all, now that I've let go of this bullshit and I'm moving on with my life, I'm generally in a better mood. I'm making a valiant effort to be optimistic, and it's working! The less depressing losers I hang out with, the better off I am. Now that there aren't those kind of people in my life anymore, it's gravy. Yay for me. I rock.

Oh, and because I know she's going to read this:
SS, sending me emails and instant messages is pointless. You're wasting your time. I'm not going to stoop to your level. Have a wonderful life; I hope everything goes the way you want it. It's been real, and it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun. Move on and focus your energy on your children and your husband. I'm not a part of your life anymore.
The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey fat ass this is sachs niece i know u remember me. first you r nasty fat and gutter i will beat your face in if u keep talking shit about my aunt dont hate on her because u r worthless come on u kissed my grandpa i didnt know anybody could be that drunk. r u serious? i have faught dudes bigger than you. so u need to watch yous self i was at eldos when you sang. you sounded like a sick stray dog. youre lucky i didnt strangle youre nasty whore tryphylin bitch ass keep my aunts name out of your mouth or you'll regret it. seriously. miss piggy..