06 March 2006

I was thinking

In an earlier post, I had mentioned that I was going to be posting all the emails between SS and I, just because she was being such a slimy cunt at that point and I wanted you all to read the horrible things she said to me. Then I decided to be the better person, and not bother. After all, she has all her money (although I'm still waiting for her to cash her last two checks) and I'm done with the whole situation. Then, this morning, I get an offline message on Yahoo from her:

mamaturtle2000 (
3/6/2006 10:11:28 AM): Must really suck to be you
Kelly (
3/6/2006 10:19:39 AM): And why is that?

What the fuck?
So, here we go. My first letter to her and her response.

To: SS, 02/17/06
Subject: My Friendship is worth $500
Or so it seems.
Ever since you guys lent me that money, you've changed. I've been the same old Kelly, and you guys have been nothing but demanding and pushy. Every time I come over, you want to do something sexual, even after I told you I didn't want to. You get mad at me if I don't come over. I feel like it's expected of me to answer your every beck and call just because you lent me the money. I understand that you don't support my decision to stay with Sal, that's fine. You said you would support me, and by asking me to not spend time with him, not include him, etc, that is definitely not supporting me. Sal is here in
Columbus to visit me, not to sit in my house all day and do nothing while I'm out with my friends. We only get to see each other every month or so, and I'm sorry, but when he is here he is #1 no matter what. None of my other friends have a problem with this - in fact, they get sort of irritated when I'm like "Hey let's hang out" because they want to make sure Sal will be there and that he isn't left out. I told GMc, GG, TD, and SR the same thing I told you about him lying, and you're the only one who thinks I should just leave him. Everyone else said give him a chance. Sal isn't a bad guy, but in your eyes he's just evil because he takes me away from you. I cannot and I will not be bought. I'm not your slave because you did something (I thought) out of the kindness of your heart. I'm sorry it has to be this way, but if you think that you can guilt me into not spending time with my boyfriend, guilt me into making out with you and your husband, etc, then you are sorely mistaken. I gave you those stupid babysitting coupons to use whenever, but I can't believe that you would expect me to cancel my plans for you. Nobody in their right mind would get as pissed off as you did over someone not wanting to cancel plans. And I wasn't going to do it to pity you either. I was going to rearrange my whole evening to help you out for a half hour, but you decided to be a bitch and not accept it, as if I would be affected. Just goes straight back to the money again. You expect me to do things because of it I'm not going to have that kind of friendship, I'm sorry. Maybe some day we can work this out, but until then, your check is in the mail.


To: Me, 02/21/06

From: SS

Ya know, the funny thing is that I guess I was blindsided by all this. That’s why it’s takien me so long to write this letter. I had so many things to say and I wanted to tell you my feelings without my anger and hurt making me bitchy (like they did that night that started all this). I never expected you to act so vindictively. Funny, all these other people screw you over and you do nothing, welcome them back with open arms even. But yet, I get a little pissy with you and you get a huge attitude and chip on your shoulder over it. Which, not that I owe you anything, let alone an explanation, but the only reason it happened was because I thought that you kept sending the same text message "We're not going to Eldos; we have plans." I also thought that you weren't responding to my text messages when I didn't get an answer, when in fact, you just hadn't received them yet. Funny, how this all started cuz the text messaging was running slowly and I was having a shitty day. But that's neither here nor there. When I said I was having a horrible day, I was having problems you couldn’t even fathom. And friends or not, so help me, Kelly, this better not end up on your blog. Let’s just say {a terrible thing happened to my son}. I not only needed your help, but needed your friendship. I couldn’t put that shit in a text message; I just needed you to watch my kids (which would have entailed watching TV since they would have both been asleep if I hadn’t had to take them with me) and be there as my friend. Obviously, your friendship never ran very deep or you wouldn't have turned on me so quickly. Now, to address this absoloutely asinine email.

The only person who has changed since the loan is you. Seems like you were practically whoring yourself out to us until we loaned you the money. You and I and then Jms had talked about something happening between the 2 or 3 of us since long before Sal, hell, since before I had the baby. After you got the money, then you were too busy to come hang out or "not feeling it". Then all of a sudden you developed a conscience about cheating on your (ha) boyfriend. The same boyfriend you had the week before when you were messing around with us. As for "every time I come over, you want to do something sexual, even after I told you I didn't want to." Ba-low-nee! Not only were there plenty of times we asked you to come over that had nothing to do with that, but you never said you didn't want to do anything ever again. There were like 2 nights that you said you didn't want to, on those nights, but you never said never again. Also, you were the one who would say, "save some for next time" or "maybe tomorrow" and give us the idea that something else was gonna happen. You make it sound like we were trying to rape you or some shit. Be real, grow up. If you feel like it's expected of you to answer our every beck and call just cuz we lent you the money, then not only is that your fault and not ours, but you sure have a funny way of showing it. You didn't answer any of our "beck and calls". I get mad if you don't come over for several reasons; 1)if someone says they're coming over, I expect them to come over (when they say they're coming, not hours later) especially if we make plans to hang out with that person 2) I liked hanging out with you. 3) we don't have the large "fan base" that you do. We have very few people to hang out with. I also never asked you to not spend time with or not include Sal. I just said he wasn't welcome at my house. Sorry, but he lied to you, he lied to us, he lied to my son. I won't let someone I don't trust in my house. Especially when I'm not home. As for :” Sal is here in Columbus to visit me, not to sit in my house all day and do nothing while I'm out with my friends. “ I never asked for or expected that. He sat in your house all day while you were at work. I just figured he was enough of an adult to entertain himself for half an hour while you helped me out. “Sal isn't a bad guy, but in your eyes he's just evil because he takes me away from you. I cannot and I will not be bought.” Again, total BS. First of all, I don’t think he’s evil for any reason, let alone for taking you away from me, as you put it. I think he’s immature and full of shit. Besides, why would I care about someone “taking you away from me”, I don’t have you, and never did apparently. And it’s a good thing you “can’t be bought” cuz if that was the case, we sure weren’t getting our money’s worth, no offense. Not saying you aren’t worth the money or anything like that, but we couldn’t even seem to get you over to hang out after we made that loan, let alone do anything with you. You most definitely changed after you got that money. We didn’t. As for being demanding and pushy, Jms was demanding and pushy when he was drunk. Like you’ve never done anything regrettable while drinking?

As for none of your other friends having a problem with Sal, all I can say is that they either don’t really care about your happiness, or they’re stupid. Look at your friends Kelly. They’re all either people who have slept with you, or want to. Why fault us? We’re just like everyone else. Think about it. I am happily married with two children. The only reason I would care about Sal “taking you away from me” is because I’m your friend and care about what happens to you. I obviously would never want to keep you all to myself, I have a husband and family, so it’s not like I had these plans of us getting together or some shit. I’ve told other people who have no stake in the situation and don’t even live here (like Beth and my sister Codie) and they seem to understand my perspective on Sal completely. They understand your reluctance to let go of a relationship you invested so much in (even if he didn’t) but they don’t see a future in said relationship. Personally, I don’t know why you’d fight so hard to keep a boyfriend who lied to you that doesn’t even live in the same state. Not only would you not have to worry about running into him after the split, but staying together means only seeing him every couple months. Even setting your sexual needs aside (let’s be honest some people like you and me are just sexual beings), you are an emotionally needy person as well. You need someone who can be there with you and that you can snuggle with at night. But anyways… “ I'm not your slave because you did something (I thought) out of the kindness of your heart. I'm sorry it has to be this way, but if you think that you can guilt me into not spending time with my boyfriend, guilt me into making out with you and your husband, etc, then you are sorely mistaken. “I can’t speak for Jms’ motivations, but I did want to loan you that money out of the goodness of my heart; to help you out of your marriage. Now, think about that for a second. According to you, (especially before the loan) you were gonna marry Sal at some point down the road. Well…you’d have to be divorced from Matt(?) to marry Sal, wouldn’t you? If we were just trying to keep you apart, or break you guys up, why would I help you get closer to your goal? How/when did I try and guilt you into not spending time with your boyfriend? That night? I wanted a half hour. How/when did I try to guilt you into making out with us? (Remember also that your first words to me were that you wanted to do my dad and that you also wanted to do me and my sister!) When you got mad at Jms for that night you needed a ride, you were still willing to mess around with me, without him. I just kinda ignored it/brushed it off cuz I had no intentions of doing anything behind his back, but it wouldn’t have been a problem for you then. Now, I realize we haven’t known each other long (although you’ve known my dad for a while), but you’ve known me longer than you’ve known Sal. And now, because I don’t like your boyfriend and had a pissy attitude after a devastating day, you don’t want to be friends anymore. “I gave you those stupid babysitting coupons to use whenever, but I can't believe that you would expect me to cancel my plans for you.” I never said cancel and I can prove it. I have every text message and every instant message ever exchanged between the two of us. I reiterated that it would only be a half an hour. Plus, like I said that night, how many times have you had us change plans. Even if it was only for you to come hang out, how many times have we waited for you? A hell of a lot longer than half an hour. In just one day it went like this” You were gonna be here at like 6. So…you called at 4 to say it would probably be more like 8. Then you call after 8 and say it’ll be closer to 10:30. Finally, at 11:40, you show up. At least one night you told me during the day that you could come sit with the kids (and then probably hang after) while I picked James up at 9, only to cancel at the last minute so I actually had to get Matthew out of bed. We have had to wait or rearrange so many times for you. “Nobody in their right mind {implying that I’m not in my right mind? I would be insulted if it weren’t for the fact that I wasn’t in my right mind! As my friend, you should have seen that and known something was wrong.} would get as pissed off as you did over someone not wanting to cancel plans.” Again, I never asked you to cancel. Besides, you said you’d have to call TD and let her know. So how much rearranging would you have to do? It’s not like she was already at your house….and you guys had already started drinking…or were in the middle of a movie or something. Your “plans” hadn’t even started yet! On top of what had already happened that day, after all the waiting we had done for you, after all the times you canceled on us, yeah, I was pissed. Yeah, I was also pissed about not getting my way, so what. That’s worth losing a friend over? Seriously, I’m not trying to start shit, but how was I wrong about my being a better friend to you than you have been to me? You’re willing to end the friendship cuz I was pissy and don’t like your boyfriend who lied his fucking ass off to you! I’ve tried to help you see that you can do sooo much better than him, I (and my husband) was your shoulder to cry on when you found out, I’ve always been nice to you and caring towards you. I was willing to share the love of my life with you! Hell, I did share him with you. You were getting more in that deal than I was and you wanna turn around and make it sound like we were trying to take advantage of you?! Either you felt this way about it all along (and continued to string us along…till about the time we loaned the money), or you’re just trying to make yourself feel better about it now or to look better to Sal. Either way, the fault on that one is yours, not ours. The way I put it to James before this happened was as such, “You know…I know we made a point of saying that loaning that money to her had no stipulations on it other than repayment, and I meant it. I didn’t loan her that money in order to get something from her….but…. you would think that because we did, she’d feel at least some obligation to at least be nice to us. Even if she doesn’t actually like us, you’d think she would at least pretend since we did something so nice for her.” Or something along those lines. I mean seriously. We loaned you half of what you needed and you don’t think you owe us at least courtesy and respect? Does that mean you’re just a terrible person? “I was going to rearrange my whole evening to help you out for a half hour, but you decided to be a bitch and not accept it, as if I would be affected.” Ummm… it’s not rearranging your whole evening if it’s only half an hour, duh. I was being bitchy, but I didn’t “accept” it, for the reasons I said. It was too close to 9 at that point. What I gained in not having to take the kids out (who were still awake because we had to leave so I might as well just take ‘em), I would lose in time. I don’t know about you, but Jms is on his feet (on a hard tile floor) all day at work, I’m sure he doesn’t wanna have to stand around after work to wait for a ride home. Waiting for you to how up would have just made me too late. Plus, Sal wasn’t welcome in my house for the reasons I named above. “As if I would be affected” You’re saying right there that it didn’t bother you at all that I was screwed!!!!!!

Now…to the money. There is no reason for you to be a bitch about it. By the way, your blog is a bit…..I’ll just say, inaccurate. Anyway, your reasons for trying to do this lame ass check thing don’t even make sense. First of all, if you were getting that money for your lawyer, how did you expect to pay them? $100 a week for ten weeks? I somehow doubt it. How would you pull the money out to pay the lawyer? Second, Paypal, can’t tell you that you can’t have your own money. Close it out and reopen it if you have to. Honestly, how to get it out is your problem. Also, we gave you that money all at once. You claim to not have touched it, so there’s no reason why you can’t give it back all in one piece. You should also know that we don’t have a bank account (you ran our credit, remember?) with which to cash a personal check. That means we’re supposed to pay to get our money back? I’m sure I’m not alone in thinking that it doesn’t work that way. A bank (or a lawyer for that matter-ha!) sure as hell wouldn’t pay you to get their money back! So, you need to either figure something out with paypal to get it out all at once, or you’ll need to pay for the cost and hassle of us having to cash your checks. That means 5 times paying a check cashing fee, 5 times of having to go cash the check. Think about it, even if it’s only $5 to cash a $100 personal check, that’s $25 we lose out of our $500. How is that even remotely fair? A bank would charge interest! We should at least get our $500 back, and doing it this way, we won’t. I also don’t think any of us want this to get any uglier than it has, but we have to get our money back, all of it. So…since there isn’t a judge in the world who wouldn’t see it our way in small claims court, you’d end up having to pay back our money and pay court costs. It would be easier to just figure something out with paypal or include the “hassle fee” in your checks. I hope that something can be worked out with our friendship, but the money has to be resolved, asap. Hope to hear from you soon.

SS

PS Okay, so now Sal lives here? i wish you all the best (even if I know better) and am not in the least bit surprised. Saddened (for you, not me-don't get the wrong idea) and slightly disgusted? Yes. But not surprised.

Now, My response to that letter, and so on and so forth. This shit is great.

To: SS, 02/21/06
From: Me

I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your son, I really am. There are sick people in this world, and unfortunately some of that sickness comes out when they are children. I hope it gets resolved quickly and with as little pain to you, especially to your son, as possible. I'm not going to comment on anything else, I just don't see the point. Even if we "made up" or what-have-you, our relationship would never be the same again, and with Sal living here now it certainly would be strained. Send me a copy of the check-cashing receipt(s) and I will pay those fees for you - should be no more than $15.00 or $25.00, depending on if they charge per check or per one hundred dollar increment. I was charged almost $15.00 just to have you deposit the money into my account, FYI. Your second check ($200.00) will be mailed out tomorrow, since the mail already left today. I found out I can withdraw $200.00 per week from PayPal (no more than $500 per month though), so the 3rd and final check will be mailed out next week. In regards to how I was going to pay the lawyer, I was going to deposit as much as I could per week/month and leave it there in my bank account until the total amount was available and then write a check.
Also, when you're talking about a judge and court costs, etc., I don't think it's necessary to go to small claims court, I'm going to pay you back within a timely fashion. We never had an agreement as to how long I had to pay you back, and I'm sure a judge would agree with me that when paying back a substantial amount of money and requiring a paper trail is the best thing to have as proof that I did in fact repay you. I even told James that night that I would pay you back with a check and he didn't say anything about it then... unless he didn't hear me or something, but I seem to remember he said he wouldn't have a problem cashing it at work.

Kelly

To: Me, 02/21/06
From: SS

Yeah, on the subject of my son, we are meeting with the principle tomorrow to discuss the problem and the fact that there is no supervision on the bus.

As for not commenting on anything else because you don't see the point....well I guess that speaks volumes as to the value of our friendship in your eyes. A week ago, I was your girlfriend, a month ago, I was your greatest friend in the world. Now, you don't see the point in commenting on my feelings or repairing our relationship. That's nice. You really make me feel good. I guess it's a good thing I'm at least getting my money back, since I guess I never really had your friendship to begin with. Especially if you say it would be strained because Sal is here. Maybe ditching us for him was part of your plan along? Maybe my pissiness just made it easier, gave you an excuse?

And what do you mean it cost you $15 to transfer my money into your account? What are you talking about? Again, you're not making sense. If it was transfered into your (I assume you mean bank account since I can't see paypal charging you for me putting it in there) account, why can't you get it out? Also, if paypal would let you take no more than $500 out per month, why couldn't you just take it out? That money was supposedly not being touched, so why else would you need to take money out of it in the next month?

So, not that you care, I will tell you that you have made me feel like a total shitty ass. I trusted you enough to share my husband with you, besides loaning you enough money to pay our rent for a month. We gave you our friendship and came very close to sharing our bed with you. You and I both know that the only reason more didn't happen that one night is because you were on the rag; not Sal. So, what's the count now, Kelly? Sal has cost you how much in plane tickets and travel costs? And no, because I don't like him and think you deserve better, you're willing to let our friendship go? So that's a few hundred dollars and two good friends. I meant what I said before about your other friends. They either don't care, or are stupid. No offense, but it's true. Try and get outside of the situation. Sal lied to you for 6 and a half months! Your entire "relationship" was founded on lies. It goes without saying that I never lied to you. I can't speak for Jms cuz I guess I'll never know the truth (about who said what) about that night. You're willing to give up two good friends for some guy who lied to you for more than half a year, and now you're supporting him! How effed up is that? If that's the way you feel, then I guess I can do nothing to change your mind. I would have stayed friends with you, even with Sal staying in Columbus. He just wouldn't have been welcome in my home. Seems like maybe you were the one who decided if we couldn't mess around (cuz Sal is here all the time now), then we couldn't be friends. It does seem strange that your decision coincided with his ending up staying here........So...you want to "break up" with me cuz I was in a bad mood over a horrible day, and so there'll be no "strain" because your diagnosed compulsive liar boyfriend moved here? Even you can see how messed up that seems and yeah, it hurts my feelings. But apparently you don't care. Never mind the fact that you've known me longer than you've known Sal or that the odds are against you guys still being together this time next year (no offense, just speaking statistically).

As for paying us the check cashing fees, I will hold you to that. Although if we aren't friends (and apparently our friendship was a lie too since you couldn't have possibly cared about me) I'm not sure how I'm supposed to trust your word.

So...if this is where we're at, then this is where we're at. But, know this, when he breaks your heart again, and he will, expect a comment on your blog (cuz we both know it'll be in there) that says, "I told you so." And then Jms rearranges his face.

SS

To: SS, 02/22/06
From: Me

I mailed out your second check today. I would appreciate if you could cash the check(s) as they are recieved so I don't have to wait on them going through. I will not be responsible for any additional fees other than your check cashing fees (which I will send you a check for once I recieve a copy of the store reciept.) I am also sending you a complete breakdown of PayPal's policies, so there will be no more discrepencies about that issue.

(On a side note, I did send her about 7 pages breaking down PayPal's policies, and she hasn't said one word about it since then! Just goes to show that some people are so ignorant that they actually need written proof of the simplest things.)

To: Me, 02/22/06
From: SS

Whatever. When we cash it is enirely our discretion and if they bounce, you'll pay for that too. You know what you owe us and we expect it. Any costs incurred to get back what is owed to us, should obviously be covered by you. There were no paypal policies included; if there was supposed to be. Where was the money and where is the money now? If it was in your paypal account (which you said was only for your divorce money and you never touch it), and paypal let's you take $500 out per month (Wow! The exact amount you owed us!) and again, you say you never touch that money, why couldn't you just transfer it all to your bank account and get it out of the bank? You can try and blame it on policies all you want, but your story keeps changing and not making sense. Which tells me you were just being vindictive and trying to make things difficult for us (like we don't have enough problems already) because you were pissed off. So, other than the money, you have everything you ever dreamed of now, right? Give us back our money and be happy with your wonderful boyfriend/fiancee'. And remember, sometimes what comes around,doesn't go around. After all, look what happened to us when we tried to do something nice for someone.


To: SS, 02/22/06
From: Me

I always thought you were a fairly smart person... apparently I was wrong. Open your eyes, read the paperwork I've mailed you, and move on with your life. Cash the checks and get over it. Oh, and by the way, if you'd like to get technical about things, you made a donation (I can prove this through PayPal) and generally donations are not paid back... that's why they are donations. Have you ever given to a charity and recieved a refund in the mail? Also, please show me or play back for me a written or verbal (recorded) agreement/contract where we set a specific time period in which I had to pay you back, including specific dollar amounts, etc. Show me. Yeah, didn't think so.
If you want to talk about things "going around" let's see... I had your kid's birthday party at my house, which was a huge inconvenience to me... that was my nice thing for you and in turn your nice thing for me was the donation. End of cycle. Get over yourself, stop being so bitter. I'm not interested in having any more conversations with you. I will mail out your third and final check next week, and as soon as I recieve an invoice/copies of reciepts for the check cashing, this entire situation will be over forever and we can move on and forget it ever happened. You can live your life with your controlling husband and I will live my life with my liar boyfriend and we won't have to think about each other ever again.

(Obviously this is where I started to get pissed. It's no holds barred from this point forward.)

To: Me, 02/23/06
From: SS
Subject: Wow, you really are a bitch!

And an apparently stupid one, at that. To think I was still willing to be your friend, even after you tried to screw me over. Maybe I was the stupid one....

As I said before, we will cash the checks when we feel like cashing them. Not my problem you can't keep your finances straight. Which reminds me. You might not want to put on your blog that you're rich when you so obviously aren't. If you'd like to get technical, we can. Just because you call it a donation (probably so you don't have to pay people back), doesn't mean I don't have proof that you said you'd pay it back. We hadn't laid out a specific time period for you to pay it back because you were our friend and we thought we could trust you to pay it back. When you decided it was time to take your Barbies and go home because I don't like your boyfriend, I decided we needed to get our money back before you spent it on him. Gotta be really hurtin for money now, huh? People aren't gonna give you money and free alcohol if your shitting all over them for Sal. It shoud be obvious (even to a lush like you) that we expect the full amount we loaned you paid back.

I knew that having my son's party at your house would end up being hung over my head. How much of an inconvenience for you was it, really? I decorated, un-decorated, cleaned up after and we gave you a whole shitload of burgers, a goody bag and about a gazillion "thank you"s. Obviously that wasn't enough for you. We also invited you over so you wouldn't be bored with no cable or internet, we paid for you to drink on numerous occasions and even fed you a few times. All because we're nice people and like to share with our friends. Funny how after the loan, you stopped doing stuff for us, but we didn't stop doing things for you. Yet we were the ones who changed?

As for my "controlling" husband, you don't know dick about us, or about adult relationships, obviously. See your own blog if you have trouble understanding. How many guys have you slept with since you started talking to Sal in August? How many people have you swapped spit with (not even counting my 50-something year old dad!) or shown your tits to? You told me yourself that you only told Sal about messing around with me. Betcha didn't tell him you messed around with Jms as well. Betcha didn't tell him the only reason it didn't go further was because of "Aunt Flo", huh? Betcha didn't tell him you sent me the same "naughty" email you sent him, huh? Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised...I knew you were lying to him, why should I be surprised you'd turn on me?

"get over yourself, stop being so bitter." Are you fucking kidding me? You cost yourself two good friends (3 if you count my son, although I'm sure your 'friendship' with him was fake too), your divorce and who knows what all else, because of some lame piece of shit who obviously doesn't even respect you enough to be honest with you and is now mooching off of you! Who needs to get over themselves? Maybe it was so you wouldn't look like a complete ass. After all, you spent months babbling all over the internet how great your dude was. You couldn't just get on there and explain how he lied and you were not only dense enough to believe it the first time, but retarded enough to stay with him! That woulda made you look awfully dumb, wouldn't it? Oh well, your choice. You'll end up with nothing and no one. Funny, you tell everyone how cool you are, how much you rock (which, by the way, you really don't. Your singing is mildly good, but you are most definitely not as good as you think you are or as good as all the drunks who want to fuck you {or already have} tell you you are), and all this other shit, yet even you can't possibly believe it. If you really thought of yourself as highly as you claim, you would have kicked that loser to the curb as soon as he told you (what still may or may not be) the truth. It's sad really that you have such low self esteem that you feel you have to whore yourself out (using your very own words) the way you do. You're the one who's bitter. You didn't get your money, you didn't get your good lovin from people who do acttually care about you and you lost two friends. All you ended up with was less than you started with-a guy who is a liar, a loser and jobless. And in the end, you won't even have him. I'll know it when that happens to, cuz God knows you can't keep a secret.

And I'm sure you'll think about us again. Whether it's some night in the middle of your foreplay-less sex or when he shits all over you or when you're at karaoke and you realize I was right. Believe me, no one will be happier than me when this is all over and we get all of our money back. Yeah, I suppose I'm a little bitter. After all, we gave and gave and gave to you and got shit on just because I don't like Sal. You tossed two true friends to the side of the road...for what? I've even known you longer than he has! Whatever, live and learn I guess. You have your own lessons to learn and apparently you're choosing to learn them the hard way.

SS


To: SS, 02/23/06
From: Me

I already told you this morning that I'm not interested in having any more conversations with you, but I do have to right a few of your wrongs.

1) Even if you have proof that I said I would pay you back, show me proof where we agreed on a time period / specific date. Because I can send you $1.00 a month for the next 200 months if you like.

2) I will be cancelling the checks as of March 16th, 2006. I don't mind paying $90 in cancelled check fees. You have 30 days to cash them from the date of the first check. You bitch and moan about not getting your money all at once, but you take your sweet time to cash the checks... I smell a hypocrite...

3) I have no problem keeping my finances in order. I've been living on my own for almost six years now, and I've gone through plenty of situations in which I could have or should have asked for help, and I didn't.

4) Stop talking shit about Sal. He is making an effort to find a job, and in fact has several interviews lined up for this week and next. Where do you work? What financial contributions do you make to the household? How is Sal staying home to clean, cook, etc. different than you staying home to clean, cook, etc.? The information you have about Sal is all one-sided, you only look at the bad and not the good. Obviously, moving from one state to another, he won't have a job.

5) I am not a lush. I have never been jailed due to circumstances surrounding my drinking. Enough said.

6) I am not a slut. I have not slept with anyone since Sal and I made this relationship official. Everyone else that I slept with since he and I started talking in August was known to him, and he didn't care since we weren't dating. At least my boyfriend isn't off fucking my 15 year old sister while I'm in the hooskow.

7) You'd be surprised of how many of my friends I have not/will not/have no intention of/do not want to sleep/slept with: GG, Zara, TomCat, Moose, KL, SR, C, Geese, S, MJ the Singing Machine, all of my friends from work, etc. In fact, I don't even hang out with anyone I've slept with casually, except GMc.

8) I'm not hanging your son's party over your head. I simply stated that if you're going to talk about things that "go around come around," there's your example. I did something nice for you, you did something nice for me. Like I said, "end of cycle."

9) Apparently I know nothing about adult relationships because I've never been in one... right... I love the way Jms says how many shots you're allowed to have, if you're allowed at all, if you can or cannot go out to karaoke, how much and when you can get on the leno train... etc. SO not controlling!

10) I have never lied to Sal. Since I felt bad about what happened that night because afterwards I thought it had gone too far, I told him everything that happened. I don't lie to my boyfriend/husband/spouse, ever. I have never cheated on anyone, and I don't plan to start now.

11) You're just childish for bringing up things like how well I sing, etc. Do you really think that your opinion counts to me anymore? Is the fact that you think I can't sing going to hurt my feelings? No. I'm a lot better than 99% of the people everywhere I go, and I know this. I've had several different people approach me for making a demo tape, or asking me to sing with their band (which will be happening soon), etc. Jealousy is a green-eyed monster. I'm sorry you can't rock out like me because you were tied down early in life.

12) The sex is no longer foreplay-less... in fact, it's now become the best sex I've ever had in my life (don't forget I'm a big whorey slut! I know what good sex is! Fucker.) This is what communication in an "adult relationship" accomplishes.

To: Me, 02/23/06

From: SS

I'll say this, and yes I will put it in writing. Pay us what you owe us. And unless you want me to punch you in that fat cum dumpster you call a mouth, I suggest you quit running it. Give me a reason, Kelly. Please.

To: SS, 02/23/06

From: Me

It hurts when it comes back on you, doesn't it? I had to listen to you talk shit about me and my boyfriend, I thought it was only fair that I do the same thing to you. To quote you, my dear, "What goes around, comes around." You'll get your last check next week. The End.

To: Me, 02/23/06

From: SS

Subject: Can you not read at all?

I actually said, "What goes around doesn't always come around." Jesus. I also didn't say anything about you till you did it to me. Sal hurt someone I cared about, that gave me the right to talk shit. Neither of us did a god damn thing to you, you stuck-up heifer. Now this is in response to your earlier letter.

Boy, for someone who didn’t want to talk to me, you sure had some diarrhea of the mouth. You have to right of few of my wrongs! Hilarious.

1) Read your email, retard. I specifically reiterated (look it up if you need to) that we had not worked out a time frame for you to pay us back because the loan was made in good faith, which no longer applies.

2) Go ahead and try canceling the checks. Under the law, you’re still expected to pay us, so if you wanna rack up the bank fees, go right ahead. By the way, you’re not fooling anyone; you don’t have the $90 to cancel them.

3) Wow, you’ve been living on your own for six whole years, like a big girl, and you haven’t had to ask for help! Give yourself a lollipop!

4) I will not stop talking shit about Sal, it’s my right to free speech.

Where do you work? What financial contributions do you make to the household?

Umm, I work for my tribe, and I take care of my family. Look it up, a stay at home mom is worth more a year than you or Sal will ever see.

How is Sal staying home to clean, cook, etc. different than you staying home to clean, cook, etc.?

I stay home and cook, clean and care for my children, there’s one huge difference between him staying at home and me. Ummmm, there’s the fact that he’s a man and being supported by his woman. My man provides for his woman. Another difference is that Jms and I agreed that I wouldn’t work. I didn’t just “accidentally” miss my flight and decided to move in. We can also afford for me not to work.

The information you have about Sal is all one-sided, you only look at the bad and not the good.

All the information I have came from you, so what does that tell you? I have also yet to see good, other than maybe telling you he was a liar (maybe a pre-emptive strike, so you can’t hold him accountable later? After all, he can’t help it…..sounds like a cop-out. If he couldn’t ever tell you the truth, he wouldn’t have. The rest are just poor choices and a lack of respect for you. Why can’t you see that?

Obviously, moving from one state to another, he won't have a job.

He didn’t have a job where he lived! With his parents!

5) I wasn’t jailed for circumstances surrounding my drinking. Had you been actually listening to me, when I was telling you these things in confidence, as my friend, you would know that. Besides, even if I had been, at least I had the sense to not drink again for more than 2 years after that. So obviously I am not a lush. Just because you haven’t been, doesn’t mean you won’t be.

6) I have not slept with anyone since Sal and I made this relationship official.

Can you not see how ridiculous that sounds? “since we made it official” Are you kidding me?

And I never called you a slut. Guilty conscious?

Everyone else that I slept with since he and I started talking in August was known to him, and he didn't care since we weren't dating.

The fact that he didn’t care didn’t make it any less smutty. It just meant he didn’t really care about you. How could he, and not care? You really have drunk yourself retarded. You’re right; you don’t need to smoke pot. And again, you must not have been listening, because Jms never fucked my sister.

7) You'd be surprised of how many of my friends I have not/will not/have no intention of/do not want to sleep/slept with: GG, Zara, TomCat, Moose, KL, SR, C, Geese, S, MJ the Singing Machine, all of my friends from work, etc. In fact, I don't even hang out with anyone I've slept with casually, except GMc.

Never said you wanted to fuck them, said they all wanted to or already had fucked you. Going back to the point I just made…………..

8) I’ll just skip 8; I get really tired of repeating myself. Learn how to read, seriously.

9) Just because Jms knows my limits better than I do, doesn’t make him controlling. I realize you may not have experienced this before, but when someone cares about you, they try and protect you, even if the danger is from yourself. Besides, look at your “adult” relationship history….a husband who preferred taking it in the ass than sleep with you, only to “realize” later he wasn’t gay after all.

10) Guess that all depends on the definition of cheating, now, doesn’t it……..

11) Is the fact that you think I can't sing going to hurt my feelings? No. I'm a lot better than 99% of the people everywhere I go, and I know this.
Never said I thought you couldn’t sing, even went so far as to say it was okay (or something along those lines). You may be better than 70% of the people everywhere you go, but you aren’t better than me.

Jealousy is a green-eyed monster. I'm sorry you can't rock out like me because you were tied down early in life.

What do you have for me to possibly be jealous of? I sing better than you, I have a better body, wonderful children, an actual husband. Hell, the only thing you have I could possibly be jealous of would be your car, but seeings how you probably don’t own it outright, I gotcha beat on that one too. What’s your definition of “rocking out” that I can’t do because I got “tied down early in life”? Spending more time drunk and/or on your back than you do doing anything else? Spending more time in the bar in a week than most people spend at their jobs? Flashing your boobs to drunken strangers? I was not and am not tied down in any way other than choosing to be with only one person for the rest of my life. Besides, dumb ass, do the math-I was almost 23 when I had my first kid.

12) Just because he knows how to follow instructions on how to accomplish foreplay (what a fucking loser that you had to give him instructions-hahahahaha), and it’s the best you’ve ever had, still doesn’t make it good. No one can go from lame to game in a month. You can’t have your cake and eat it too, either you’ve whored around enough to know, or you aren’t a slut. Can’t have both.

To: Me, 02/28/06

From: SS

{It was some lame forward about a girl dying and her slow dance wish or some bullshit, you know the kind that are like “This girl will be sad before she dies if you don’t pass her wish on! Signed by a faux-doctor in the Bronx.}

To: SS, 02/28/06

From: Me

Please remove me from your forward list.

To: Me, 02/28/06 From: SS I'm sorry, I didn't know you were such a cold-hearted bitch that you didn't care about a young girl's dying wish. And I have the right to email whoever I want.

The End.
These conversations just amazed me. I tried to keep it un-personal, after her response to my first letter, and she just kept pushing and pushing. What a bitch. Later, I'll post the IM conversations. Oh, yes, the IM conversations are *great*!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
I don't mean to fuel the fire here ... but I have some things to say:
1) I have known you longer and cared more about you than this girl seems to have. I as your friend TRUST you and your decisions. Whether or not I agree with your staying with Sal is a moot point. MY opinion doesn't matter in YOUR life. If you have decided to stay with him, then you must have seen something that the rest of us haven't been privy to seeing in him yet. I look forward to the opportunity. And besides that ... I support you in being happy. This just so happens to be the first guy that has been honest with you and you really seem happy with in a long time ... and he's heads above your to-be-ex ... so I'm good with it ... again - I TRUST you.
2) I have never slept with your or fooled around with you. I have no desire to do so ... just thought I'd let you know ... oh wait - you already knew that because you're INTELLIGENT.
3) I'm sorry that you're having this problem right now. I know how hard it can be when you loose a friendship that you thought meant something ...
4) You sounded good last night. I'm glad that we (my husband included there) were able to get together again. Thanks for buying our drinks last time we were in town ... it was a PLEASURE to buy your's this time ...
grr ... I'm sure there's more ... but I have a ton to do yet this morning ... I'll call you later in the week.
Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Yeah.. what she said. Appreciate the nice comments, Ms. Rachel. Hope to see you again soon (as I'll be living there shortly). Tell Tyler I said the same. Have a good one.

- Sal (SL)