29 March 2006

Shermie's crying 'cause I punched him in the eye...

I love Wife Swap and Super Nanny. Oh, I really, really do. I don't know who came up with the ideas for these shows, or whether Trading Spouses and Nanny 911 came first, but I love all four. I just especially love the ABC lineup. I haven't really watched ABC in a long time, mostly because from 1994 - 2005 their programs sucked. An 11 year slump is not easy to bounce back from, but I tell you what, they have my eyes now! I love those shows, plus there's the Ty Pennington show, about building houses! Yeah Ty! Haha.

Anyway. I don't really have anything to talk about since life has been fairly boring lately. I'm definitely not complaning though! It's better than living like hill-billys with a ton of drama around. SL and I are just living day to day, getting used to each other and all that. It's going well, we've barely fought, and the only thing that bugs me is it reminds me of my marriage when I get up and go to work and he's still sleeping. The two interviews he had last week are supposed to get back with him this week, so I'm not pissed that he doesn't have a job, it's just a little irritating. In fact, today he's going to go to the one place and check on his status. I really hope he gets that one because it's so close and the pay will be awesome.


What else... hmmm... I guess that's about it. My little excursion on Monday evening went well, and they affirmed that I am in the right, so that was awesome. Now, everything will be great.

No comments: