31 March 2006

What a Wonderful Week!

Oh man. I can't believe how awesome this week has been. The weather has been perfect, I haven't had any run-ins with anyone I hate, my husband voluntarily drew up the paperwork for a dissolusion, the law says I am in the right regarding that thing I mentioned on Monday, and finally, this will probably be the last time I will ever have to borrow from a payday advance place because...

drumroll please...

SL got a job! Yippy! And it's not even a shitty grocery store or gas station or fast food job. It's a respectable company and the money will be FUCKING GREAT. Oh. Yeah.

I'm so happy. So very happy. My life couldn't get any better, well, once I get divorced for real it can't get any better, unless I suddenly come into a large sum of money or something. But I doubt that will happen, haha.

Yay!

Also I'd like to mention that I am now learning how to use Linux, and this is my very first non-Windows-based post. Hell yeah.

No comments: