07 April 2006

Empty Threats

SL and I went to karaoke at Gordy's (formerly Lou Al's) last night with TD, TB, JW, and MN. It was pretty fun. A lot of people commented on my singing, saying things about how awesome I was and stuff. That made me feel really good. I was in a great mood, and when they were leaving SL and I decided to go to Eldo's. That was so much fun too. GG was there, and Moose and TomCat and Douger, The Sir, Mr. Happy, you know, the regular crowd. I had a great time. There was a pack of lesbians there, and when I was taking Zara's tip jar around I got to kiss four of them on the cheek. They thought I was cute! That was awesome. Girls are swell. I don't think I'll ever have a girlfriend again, and if I do, she definitely won't be married with children. And she will have to have boobs. And money. Ha.
No one showed up at Eldo's to run me down or run me over or bury my face in the street, and I pretty much didn't expect them to. Besides, the authorities are fully aware of the animosity pouring from those people, and if anything happens to me they will definitely be the first suspects; not to mention that since they are clueless enough to constantly identify themselves in the messages they leave, I'm sure they would do something ridiculous like write their name on my car after slashing the tires. Or leave me a message with their name saying they did it.

I almost fell over laughing just now, thinking of the message I might get:

"Hi this is so-and-so, my social security # is ----------, I live at 123 Main St., Anytown, OH 43214, and between the hours of 10pm and 11pm on Thursday April 6th I slashed your tires with a knife purchased at Wal*Mart (the quarter-inch blade with formica handle) seventeen times before bashing in your windows with my elbow. I then went to Riverside Hospital where I had my wounds treated by a Dr. Smith who can confirm this. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 614-555-7138. By the way, you're fat and your boyfriend is fat."

That would be hilarious. And if it happens, I can say that they stole my idea. Haha.

Anyway! Today is supposed to be the day that MMA and I go and file for disollusion (sp?) I talked to him last night and he said he's been sick the last few days, but he said he should still be able to go. Oh yeah! I'm not getting my hopes up though, because I expect him to disappoint me like always. Maybe this time I will be pleasantly surprised.

No comments: