04 April 2006

!Examen!

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed.
Do you ever steal the shampoos and soaps from hotel rooms? Nope. In fact, I usually take my own to the hotel cuz I hate their shampoos.
Have you ever 'done it' in a hotel room before? Of course.
Have you ever stolen a street sign before? I stole an orange cone once.
Do you ever pee in the shower? No. Even though Madonna does, I won't.
Do you like to use post-it notes? Love them.
Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? No way, what a waste of time.
Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a big swarm of bees? A bear because there is a chance I could fend it off... Plus I'm allergic to bees.
Do you always smile for pictures? I always try.
What is your biggest pet peeve? Hillbillys
Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Out cuz I like to wrap up like a burrito with SL.
Do you ever count your steps when you walk? When I am walking through a parking garage only... not sure why.
Have you ever peed in the woods? I peed on a bush in Linden once...
Have you ever hooked up with more than one person in a day? Yes. Truthfully, it was not on purpose, it just happened.
Do you ever jump up and down to make your privates bounce? I jump up and down to make my boobs bounce but my "privates" can't really bounce haha
Do you chew your pens and pencils? Pens. Pencils taste like wood!
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? Somewhere there is a Time Warp from 1992.
What is your favorite animal and why? Walrus - they are fluffy!
Do you like popcorn from those big tins? Only the cheese or caramel cuz the regular just tastes like plastic.
Would you ever tape yourself having sex? I already have.
What's your 'song of the week? Anything Johnny Cash.
Is it ok for guys to wear pink? Yes if it's tasteful.
Do you still watch cartoons? Yes!
What's your favorite scary movie? American Psycho or Talented Mr. Ripley.
Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? As if I would tell you.
Finally, what's the grossest way you can think of to die? Being cut in half by a train.

Random
Have you ever run through a sprinkler system with your regular clothes on: Yes, when I was wee.
Do you like taking the pictures or being in them better? Taking them.
How old were you when you got your first cell phone? 18
Did you think you were cool? No, I just needed a phone.
Have you/would you ever go camping in unfamiliar woods? If I was with someone else, sure.
Have you ever been in love? Like now!
An hour at the gym or an hour in bed? Gym. I hate laying in bed cuz I feel lazy.
A long bath or quick shower? How about a long shower? I hate baths!
An ugly nice guy or a hot not so nice guy? An ugly nice guy.
A cookie or brownie? Brownie.
Staying at home with friends or going out? Go out, unless it's a lot of friends coming over and bringing provisions.

About you! (and a lot more Randomness)
How old are you? 24
Do you consider yourself cool? I'm a motherfucking Rock Star.
Have you ever gone on a diet? Yes, I'm on one right now.
Would you if you got fat? I'm already fluffy, lol.
Would you ever move away for love? No, I'd make him come to me, unless he was rich.
How about for money? Nope. Unless I loved him and he happened to be rich.
Do you make good grades? I did when I was in school.
Is your appearance a big deal to you? Well I don't want to look shitty if that's what you mean, but I also don't focus on slathering on the makeup and stuff like that.
What's your all time favorite movie (only pick one)? The Little Mermaid.
Do you have any true friends? Three.
If you do, do you honestly think you will be friends forever? Yes. It's lasted this long!
If you died today are you 100% sure you would go to heaven? Not sure. I don't believe in Heaven, so I guess I would find out!
Are you addicted to myspace? Yeah bitch, myspace!
What would you do if it shut down? I'd cry. Ok, not really.
How many hours a day to you talk on the phone? 45 minutes.
Do you like the people you go to school with? They were okay for those four years.
What is your favorite sport? Hockey.
Favorite hockey team? Columbus Blue Jackets.
Favorite college team? Ohio State Buckeyes!
What has been your best high school memory so far? Um... Playing a Grand Dragon of the KKK in a play we did Junior year? Maybe. Smoking behind the dumpsters by the fence with Ben... Yes. Haha.
How do you feel about ducks? They are cute but dangerous.
What's your favorite flower? Lilac.
Do you currently have a crush on anyone? Nope.
What is the first thing you do in the morning after getting out of bed? Stumble to the shower.
Last thing you do before getting into bed? SL, usually.
Have you ever liked anyone who was taken? Nope, I don't go after what I can't have.
Who are the three people(that are still alive) you miss being in your life? TM(kind of), MF (missing in action), SV (she just lives far away)
How do you feel about fighting? I like mind games but not physical fighting - it's primitive and uncivilized. What can you prove by physically harming someone?
What's your dream car? The one I have.
Dream job? Mom.
Do you hate the way the people at the nail place talk? No because it sounds like music, although I do wonder if they are talking about me.
What's your favorite drink? Miller Lite.
If you got a million dollars to run down your street in your underwear would you? Yes but I would have to have the million in hand.
Currently, what is your favorite song? My Humps by the Black Eyed Peas.
What three people are you going to miss the most when you graduate? Not applicable. Hehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your high school memory ...

ahh ... Owen ...

"Nice weather fer eels ...."

:P