17 July 2006

I Rock! Like a 1980's Camaro.

Friday I worked until six pm, which was fine. By the way, if anyone has ever heard of Novastar, they suck and if you ever are refinancing and your loan officer mentions their name, leave that person immediately and come refinance with me. Yes.

Saturday morning I made blueberry pancakes for breakfast. SL had to work from 11-7 so I cleaned the house up a little, ran some errands, and it was good. I wanted to buy bagged rock for the patio, because it's only $3.00 or less per bag, but I didn't. I bought a couple of things for the house though. I made tacos for dinner, because SL didn't go to his coworker's house after work to fix her computer, and they were delicious. I forgot the green onions though! But it was okay. We tried to have some people over, but no one showed up except for D*Martin, even though they said they would. Bastards. It was alright though, we ended up watching American Psycho, my favorite movie, and SL liked it. He didn't like the ending, but I told him he had to be more open minded to get it. I guess he didn't notice some little things that elude to the ending, but that's okay because I've seen it about seventeen or more times and that was his first time ever. Yes.

Sunday SL had to work again, so I cleaned the kitchen and then napped on and off all day because I didn't feel like doing shit. I watched the old "Little Women" on TMC and it was good. I fell asleep before the end, but that was fine because I know how it goes. I made pork tenderloin and green bean casserole for dinner, and it was delicious. Oh yes. We went to karaoke, and that was pretty fun. I saw my old friend JM, whom I haven't seen in about five years, and that was fucking awesome. I sang "Wake Up Older" and fucking rocked at it, surprisingly, I didn't think I would rock so much on a Buster. But I did! Go ME! I'mjust so proud of myself because I love that song. Now to tackle the Cherry Tree song. We'll see. Anyway, the evening was going well, RMac showed up and that was cool. Then, Julia the bartender supposedly in her drunkeness called this black chick Rochelle a nigger, and Cat got pissed, and CB pulled the plug on karaoke and it was a big drama. Cat took everything down and D*Martin loaded it all with SL's help into the car and that was that. Karaoke was over. We'll see if she comes back, I'm sure she will.

So, I'm going to make something very clear because I think it seems like I might be wishy-washy on this topic. I don't like Mel, the end. I think she is a drunken whore trying to present herself as a good-two-shoes, and I don't dig that. She can go far far away as much as I'm concerned. When I see her, she ruins my evening in the style of thinking you have a big bag of pure cocaine which turns out to be anthrax. The end.

No comments: