14 July 2006

A Real-Life Freak

Lots of freaks in the world, lots and lots. Well, I met one last night that really blew me away. She was in her... 40's I would say, nice looking, good hygiene, neat hair, etc. She liked my dad-fucking shirt, seemed nice enough, and mentioned that she was a bartender. Then, it happened. There is this strange kind of girl, the "Bride of Darkness" as she calls herself, who is like Goth-heavy-metal-punkish. Black lips, eyes, tattered shirts, etc. Whatever, it's a style I used to promote myself, back in the day. She's a friendly girl, talks too much for my liking, but nonetheless she isn't offish or bitchy or anything. She sings strange songs, such as "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" and some other rahr-rahr-grahrahr songs. For a chick, she does alright! I could never do that! Anyway, she gets up to sing one of her blander songs, and the "nice" bartender lady yells "FREAK!" And from that moment on, everytime the music stopped playing, or there was a pause in noise, this woman could be heard yelling "FREAK!" as loud as she could. What a fucking cunt. It upset the Bride of Darkness so much that she and her friends left. The thing that disappointed me was that this woman was clearly old enough to be their mother, and supposedly a bartender, so she should not only be mature enough to deal with people who look weird, but she should be used to it! All kinds of crazies go into bars! Not to mention I was also disappointed that my friend Geese (ghee-z) condoned her behavior, saying there was "a good reason". I can't think of one good reason why someone should be allowed to call other people names, but whatever.

Also at Eldo's last night was a bitch and her closeted boyfriend. She reminded me so much of LF that used to work with me, it was scary. When I first saw her I thought it was her even. But anyway, this girl was a bitch, hardcore. When SL was singing "Folsom Prison Blues", she said, loudly enough for me to hear, that Dave (her gay boyfriend) was so much better than SL. I almost went over to punch her in her ugly face right then. After that, she made some comment about smoking in Columbus, and how it's not allowed indoors, and I smart-assedly replied that I wasn't smoking, the cigarette was, and somehow this warranted a blow job mouth/hand motion from her. You know, where you poke your cheek with your tongue and move your fist in and out. Whatever. Cunts. Later on in the night she was nice to me, while we were waiting for the bathroom, but I pretended to be nice just because I didn't want to have to take a bitch down.

GMc is back from Canada, FINALLY! He was there for nine loooooong weeks. It felt like a million years. But at least he has everything sorted out now, mostly. It was so awesome to see him last night! We did three shots, a kamikaze, a Jaeger bomb (it was humongous!) and an apple pucker that was supposed be for Slim, but he changed his mind. I was d. r. u. n. k. I had 3 Mike Lights, 3 shots, and 2 pitchers. I couldn't believe I drank that much. I thought I was going to die on the way home, everything was spinning. We went to Taco Bell and I was starving, but when we were driving home we were behind this stanky truck and I swear I almost yakked right there in the car. Needless to say, I lost my appetite, and when we got home I hung myself over the toiley until I finally made myself barf so I wouldn't die of dizziness. It was alright. But I didn't eat my Taco Bell. It's for lunch today. *grin* I haven't been that drunk in soooooo long. Years I think. Because the last time I got so drunk, it was on liquor, and if I get drunk drunk on liquor, I just pass out/black out. When I get drunk on beer, it's puke city for me. But that's okay, I am getting tired of drinking. Once or twice a week is even too much for me anymore. I'm getting old.

My new favorite song is "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree" by KT Tunstall. I still can't sing it at karaoke though. Damnit.

No comments: