24 July 2006

Small Tits and a Big Mouth

Fuck her and her mouth and her small boobs.

So, since Julia is a hooker with small tits and a big racist mouth, Eldorado's has been crossed off my list of favorite places to go, at least for six months. Not to mention they overcharged me on Thursday. Oh and the only reason I mention her boobs is because last Sunday when all this shit went down, right before Julia opened her mouth and let the diarrhea out, she took off her shirt *completely off* and was just up there singing with her nubs hanging out. How disgusting. It wasn't even hot, it was just pathetic. Yes, yes, I have drunkenly (and not drunkenly) shown my boobs all over the place, but christ. I just flash. I don't hang out behind a mic and wave them all over the place. No one even cheered for her! Ha!

Top Cat Karaoke is no longer playing on Sunday nights, which to me is kinda shitty because I loved it, but more than that it's fucking awesome because it proves that Cat can stand up for herself and her beliefs, and that's great. Julia called Rochelle a nigger, and now there is no more karaoke.

Well, I take that back - Eldorado's karaoke is going to run it on Sundays, which proves even more that Ted is just a money sucking faggot. Yes. I think it's bullshit. I love C and Clde and Smiley J, but sheesh! It's been going downhill anyway, especially since the patrons are all old drunken losers who are burned out on life and have no other goal than to make others as miserable as they really are so that they can feel better about their pointless lives. Yes.

Besides that, I do have some nice things to talk about, such as SL's and my trip to the Jazz and Rib festival on Friday. It was hella fun. We weren't going to go at first, but at the last minute we changed our minds. We had three different places of ribs, Butch's (#2), Armadillo's (#1!) and Deperados (#3.) My favorite was Armadillos, but SL's was Desperados; I thought they sucked because there was no sauce and no flavor, it was just like eating boring old pork, but whatever. Armadillo's was hot and spicy and mmmmm I loved it. I love ribs! We got some homemade lemonade, some beans and coleslaw (with the Butch's ribs) and a funnel cake at the end. I was so happy. And I only went over on my daily calories by 3!! Yeah!!
Saturday and Sunday were boring, I helped my mom on Saturday with the garage sale (borrrrrrring!) and SL had to work late both days. I cleaned, did laundry, and made dinners... oh! Fashion Bug had a huge sale this weekend, and I spent $46 on the following: 1 pair of jeans (marked down from $104 to $9.98 which I got for $1.00), 2 bras, and one bra-tank-shirt thing, I don't know what it's called but it rules. I was very happy. I've needed new jeans and new bras for like, ever, and the shirt was a bonus. Fuckin' sweet man.

I've been very sad lately. I need some money. On the upside, SL's mom apologized to me for the terrible things she said about me/to me a few months ago. That was nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know how sometimes? when you first visit someone's blog, you're not quite sure if swearing in your comment may potentially offend someone?
It is clear to me that I will not offend you.
That's fucking awesome.