22 December 2006

Another reason!

Yet one more reason why I'm glad for the following decisions:
  • Moving
  • Getting off cocaine
  • Eliminating TM from my life
  • Spending my money on beer and not strippers

Click.

Then, observe the following images:


This is my old place, 30 seconds by car and 5 minutes by foot from Dockside Dolls, where TM and I used to hang out, get coke from strippers, and blah blah blah.



This is my new place, 15 minutes by car and not even an option by foot. THANK GOD.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Where did you jused to live??? We(Sophie's moms family) lived on Brookfield Rd off of Maple Canyon....we moved around 3 and half years ago.....hope you had a good Christmas....I know Amy enjoyed the pumkin patch with you and Jeff......hopefully we will see you again...