20 December 2006

End of Year 2006

What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before? Stood up for myself and succeeded.
Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Yes I kept them, and I'm sure I'll make more.
Did anyone close to you give birth? Not this year!
Did anyone close to you die? My very good friend, Crash, and my mom's cat (even though the cat didn't like me!)
What countries did you visit? None! Again!
What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006? More money and a divorce (same fucking answer from last year.)
What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? March 21st, SL moved here. Sept. 21st he moved back to FL. Oct. 23rd Crash died. Nov. 18th the Buckeyes beat Michigan! Nov. 15th Poke and I officially hooked up.
What was your biggest achievement of the year? Starting bankruptcy.
What was your biggest failure? Still not getting a divorce, letting SL move into my life.
Did you suffer illness or injury? Actually, no, other than being beaten. Oh wait, I had a hole on the inside of my nose! It was painful.
What was the best thing you bought? Poke's Christmas gift.
Whose behavior merited celebration? Poke's. He finally figured it out, and I'm happy.
Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? SL.
Where did most of your money go? Bills.
What did you get really, really, really excited about? In the beginning of the year, it was SL moving in. Later in the year it was finally getting away from him that was exciting. The best though was every time I'd see Poke. I still get excited to see him.
What song will always remind you of 2006? SexyBack.

Compared to this time last year, are you:

Happier or sadder?
Happier.
Thinner or fatter? Slightly thinner. I'm gettin' there.
What do you wish you'd done more of? Not take shit from shinolas.
What do you wish you had done less of? Drink beer.
Did you fall in love in 2006? Yes.
How many one-night stands? One.
What was your favorite TV program? Law & Order SVU.
Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? SL.
What was the best book you read? "Deception Point" by Dan Brown.
What was your greatest musical discovery? "Call me when you're sober" in the style of Evanescence performed by ME!
What did you want and get? Poke. For real. I wanted him since I met him.
What was your favorite film of this year? Saw I, II, III.
What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I met w/SL, TD, and GMc at Fiesta Jalisco, and I turned 24.
What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Getting a divorce (again, same answer as last year.)
How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006? Like last year, I tried to dress more girly. This time I succeeded more than last year.
What kept you sane? GG. Beer.
Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Justin Timberlake. I'm bringin' sexy BACK!
What political issue stirred you the most? All of them. It's all fucking bullshit and I'm kinda pissed.
Who did you miss? MF. Crash. GMc
Who was the best new person you met? Psyndi/DL, Dooger, HB, all the other folks at karaoke, I can't name them all! Too many!
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006: NEVER TRUST A LIAR NO MATTER WHAT HE TELLS YOU OR HOW MUCH HE APOLOGIZES.
Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: "At last..."

No comments: