13 December 2006

Fuck the grandkids!

Oh, last night was most wonderful. I talked to Poke (well, text messaged) while I was at work and asked what time he might come over. He said as soon as I got home, so I told him I was leaving at six and to head over whenever he wanted. Well, since it was raining cows and sheep (that would be harder rain than cats and dogs!) I got home around twenty after six and he was already there. BE from my work had bought KG and me these awesome Mikasa candlesticks for a Christmas present, and I was happy that Poke left the door unlocked because I sure had my hands full! I made some dinner for myself, cuz he had already eaten before he came over, and we watched this lame fucking show on VH-1 about niggers. For real. It was supposedly about not being racist, but all they talked about was nigger this and nigger that. They actually said the word nigger on VH-1. My favorite line was when this supposed doctor guy was talking about how Arabs are the new black people, how it's their "turn" to be the targets or whatver, and he says "Sand nigger, meet street nigger." I almost dropped my plate.

Poke and I were meeting up with JW at Spoonz, so when JW called around 7:15 we headed out there. It was a nice time. I like that place, it's pretty quiet, not all drunk and rowdy, and not to mention it's where Poke and I became an official couple. *grin* Speaking of, as of Friday we will have been together for a month! Yay! After hanging out at Spoonz we headed over to North Pointe Tavern for some karaoke, which was fun, and I got to meet some folks I heard about that are in this band that Poke knows. One of the dudes works at Mitchell's and he remembered me wandering into the kitchen when I got lost, omg. It was a fun time, I saw RD who is VM's and AK's ex-girlfriend, she talked my ear off but she's very nice and I was drunk anyway.
We got home around two, I made jalapeno poppers and potato skins (lol) and we chowed down while we watched this video (NSFW-V, it's R. Budd Dwyer committing suicide on live TV from 1987) and some other videos and played around on the computer. I think we finally went to bed at like 3:30 or 4:00am. It was late.

This morning when I woke up I really didn't want to get out of bed. But Poke was awake and he asked me if I wanted some water, which I really did, so I got up anyway. I showered while he watched TV and then I went to work and as soon as I left I missed Poke a lot. I'm so girly sometimes! Haha, I sounded like GG just then.

Tonight I will go home, nap, eat some FBP, and watch Instinct, one of my favorite movies. Tomorrow I will see Poke! Yay!

No comments: