20 December 2006

More Surveys, I'm lame.

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Egg Nog

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Oh, he wraps them!

3. Colored lights on tree/house?
Yes! As long as they are straight. I hate crooked lights. Please don't look at my kitchen, the cats decided to play Tarzan on the lights.

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
No.

5. When do you put your decorations up?
2nd week of December

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Green Bean Casserole

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child:
Sneaking down after "lights out" when I thought I could sneak a peak at Santa, but I got bored waiting and ate some of his cookies. My mom and dad were watching me wait for Santa, and suddenly turned the lights on and snapped a picture of me eating cookies! I look so guilty. I was about four I think.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I was about six or seven, and I left a note for Santa to please give me his phone # so I could call him after Christmas and thank him for the presents. My frickin' dad left a note back, "from Santa" in HIS OWN HANDWRITING that said "phone is broke." *sniff*

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve or Day?
Sometimes one on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas Day.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
I don't. The kittens would destroy it.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread?
Love the snow, dread the drivers.

12. Can you ice skate?
Not really, I'm top heavy.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Any and all Barbies ever received.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Presents! Nah, just kiddin'. Love and all that stuff.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Swedish cookies.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
... Don't really have one anymore...

17. What tops your tree?
n/a, no tree!

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
I like to give unexpected gifts that I know people will like, and I like the surprise of getting something I never expected.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen.

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
Yuck.



Drinking Buddy of The Year?
D*Martin, Poke, SL (but not anymore), KP.

Lifetime service award - Longest friend
The Lilly Kat.

High Point of the year?
Finally dating Poke for real.

Low point of the year?
SL.

Best holiday?
They were all pretty good... Thanksgiving ruled...

Anthem for 2006?
SEXYBACK!

Any regrets?
SL.

Best Night out?
Nov. 15th.

Worst Night out?
When my ex was at Brewstirs and bought me drinks and SL got pissed.

Best concert?
n/a.

Best New Relationship/Friend?
Poke! Friend... Psyndi

Best decision made all year?
Leaving SL.

Best new album that you have got?
n/a

Proudest moment?
Standing up for myself and not backing down.

Most reliable person?
GG, Moose, Cat.

Best job of the year?
That blow job I gave the other day...

Best Film?
Saw I, II, III.

Rate 2006 on a scale of 1-10(best)
7.

Plans for 07?
I don't even want to think about it!

Best friend (not gf/bf)?
GG, D*Martin.




** JANUARY **

1. Where did you spend New Years Eve?
Stank New Jersey.

2. Did you have a new year's resolution that year?
Yes

3. Does it snow where you live?
Yes

4. Do you like hot chocolate?
Yes

5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
Fuck that.

** FEBRUARY **

1. Who was your Valentine?
SL

2. When you were little, did you buy valentines for all of your classmates?
Yes.

3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
He lies anyway!

** MARCH **

1. Are you Irish?
My name is

2. Did you wear green on St. Patty's Day?
Yes, kinda.

3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2006?
Zuey's w/KP and GG showed up later on.

4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
Eh, not really cuz I hate summer and it's on the way when winter ends.

** APRIL **

1. Do you like the rain?
Yes.

2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?
I don't remember

3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter?
No

4. Do you celebrate 4/20?
If by celebrate you mean did I smoke weed, then no.

5. Do you love the month of April?
Well, it's the month SJK was born, and he's my #1 favorite brother of all time, so... kinda?

** MAY **

1. What's your favorite kind of flower?
Lilac.

2. Do you like the spring?
It's okay, not as good as Fall though.

3. Finish the phrase "April showers":
Make things wet.

4. What is the first color you think of when you think of Spring?
Yellow.

** JUNE **

1. Did you graduate high school yet?
Yes, six years ago.

2. Did you realize nothing special happens in June?
Definitely.

** JULY **

1. What did you do on the Fourth of July?
Went to J1/J2's house... ate some food... I think we might have gone to karaoke...?

2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?
Nope.

3. Do you blast the A/C all day?
Nope.

** AUGUST **

1. Did you do anything special at the end of your summer?
Broke up with SL.

2. What was your favorite summer memory of '06?
n/a.

3. Did you have a sunburn?
Yes, omg...!

4. Do you go to the beach a lot?
Yeah, totally! There are SO MANY beaches in OHIO... wtf.

** SEPTEMBER **

1. Did you attend school/college in '06?
No.

2. Who is your favorite teacher?
Mrs. LaPierre

3. Do you like fall better than summer?
YES!

** OCTOBER **

1. What was your Halloween costume?
n/a

2. What's your favorite candy?
Charleston Chew.

3.What did you do for Halloween?
I think... nothing.

** NOVEMBER**

1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving?
My parents'.

2. Do you love stuffing?
YES.

3. What are you thankful for?
Friends, family, life.

** DECEMBER **

1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
Yes

2. If not, what do you celebrate?
See above, moron.

3. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?
Yes.

4. Get anything special last year?
Motherfuckin' crock pot!!!

1 comment:

Lilly Kat said...

DUDE!! YOU STILL NEVER LIST ME AS A BEST FRIEND!!! WTF?? I AM SO UNLOVED!!! NOT LISTED AS RELIABLE OR A BEST FRIEND!!! AHHHH!!! I AM GOING TO GO CRY NOW!! SERIOUSLY!!! ::SNIFF SNIFF!!!::