11 December 2006

I stole it from Dickeybird.

Finish the sentence!

1. I've come to realize that my family...
- is slightly insane.
2. I am listening to...
- Rosemary Clooney "Mambo Italiano"
3. I talk...
- with a Cleveland accent when I'm drunk or angry.
4. I love...
- Poke.
5. My best friend...
- is far away right now.
6. My first kiss was...
- in preschool with Kevin Krusoe
7. I lost my virginity...
- by accident.
8. I hate it when people...
- lie.
9. Love is...
- us.
10. Marriage is...
- fine.
11. Somewhere, someone is thinking...
- "I should buy Kel a beer the next time I see her."
12. I'll always...
- be fat, unfortunately.
13. I have a secret crush on...
- that one girl.
14. The last time I cried was because...
- Poke said something really nice.
15. My cell phone...
- rules.
16. When I wake up in the morning...
- I dread the day.
17. Before I go to sleep at night...
- I set my alarm for six just in case Poke wants to come over.
18. Right now I am thinking about...
- sleep, which I need oh so badly.
19. Babies are...
- something I can't have.
20. I get on myspace....
- because I'm obsessed with looking at things and filling out forms and answering questions.
21. Today I...
- am completely bored.
22. Tonight I will...
- nap after I eat pizza.
23. Tomorrow I will...
- see Poke! Yay!
24. I really want...
- the lap band.
25. The person who most likely to repost this is...
- no one.

3 comments:

St. Dickeybird said...

So how do you lose it ACCIDENTALLY????

K said...

Well, we were foolin' around, and then all of sudden! Whoops! There went my virginity!

St. Dickeybird said...

Kinda like "oops, i got my peanut butter in your chocolate?"