20 December 2006

Hi Pasto.

I still don't feel like writing actual posts, I'm sorry. But it's not cuz I'm sad or anything, I just don't really feel like writing. The short of the long of it is as follows:
  • GG's still in PA, *sniff*
  • Poke and I are happier than ever.
  • All my Christmas shopping is done.
  • I'm not broke and I don't owe anyone money.
  • SL threatened to kill me so I went to the cops and they called him on the phone.
  • I'm starting to like karaoke again.
  • I can't wait til Christmas eve with Poke!

Ok, now, a survey. Thank you.


One Word Survey.

1. Yourself:
Chub

2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Poke

3. Your hair?
Awesome

4. Your mother?:
Sausage

5. Your Father:
Spike

6. Your Favorite Item:
Penis

7. Your dream last night:
Nonexistent

8. Your Favorite drink:
Beer

9. Your Dream Car:
Mustang

10. The room you are in:
Office

11. Your Ex's:
Lame

12. Your fear:
Pain

13. What you want to be in 10 years:
Alive

14. Who you hung out with last night?
Poke

15. What You're Not?
Skinny

16. Muffins:
Yuck

17: One of Your Wish List Items:
GreatDane

18: Time:
Slow

19. The Last Thing You Did:
Click

20. What You Are Wearing:
Eagles

21. Your Favorite Weather:
Frosty

22. Your Favorite Book:
Classic

23. The last thing you ate:
Hashbrown

24. Your Life:
Dramatic

25. Your Mood:
Chartreuse

26. Your friend:
Pretty

27. What are you thinking about right now?
Sex

28. Your car:
Mustang

29. What are you doing at the moment?
Typing

30. Your summer:
Awful

31. Your relationship status:
Ecstatic

32. What is on your tv?
Lamp

33. What is the weather like?
Confusing

34. When is the last time you laughed?
Eleven

No comments: