25 March 2007

Alone with my own mind...

Had a dream last night that I let SL come back. We tried to have a relationship again, but literally after only being here for a few hours he was pissing me off. I told him he had a week to get his shit together, or he was going straight back to Florida. I walked out of the room, then came back a few minutes later and he was packing up all his stuff, but as I went through it to make sure he wasn't taking my stuff, I discovered that he was. I started tossing all his stuff out of the box and into a pile on the floor. He ran over and tried to grab me and keep me from unpacking the box, so I elbowed him in the face and he fell over. I kicked him in the head and kept wailing on him until he was dead. Then I dragged his body out to the back yard and set it on fire.

I wonder how I really feel?

No comments: