24 March 2007

New #1 Most Fucked Up Dream

I lived with about seven people. I only recognized three of them from real life, The Asian, BE, and his gf JB. I was talking w/the Asian on the couch, and we started making out. VS (my non-dead fiancee) was looking in the window and I noticed him, but I was confused because I thought that VS was in the living room across from the Asian and me. So I turned and looked over, and there VS was, sitting in a chair, while he was also looking in through the front window. The inside VS stands up and walks over to where he is standing in front of the front door, and suddenly he's shot thru the back of the head. The outside VS runs away. I scream for everyone in the house to come down and help inside VS cuz he's just been shot, and meanwhile I run up to BE/JB's bedroom where BE is puking up a storm and can't help. JB is laying in bed smoking a cigarette and she won't come help cuz she's watching over BE. I grab a rifle that is hidden on top of the medicine cabinet in the bathroom attached to their room, and run down to the basement. I can get out the back door this way. As I'm about to run up the stairs, five guys that I don't recognize from real life bring the inside VS down to the basement floor and dump him; they were carrying him in a sheet and he's bleeding from the head, very badly. I run up the stairs and on my way up I see outside VS and I ask if he shot inside VS and he says no. I'm in my nightgown, running down the street, I can hear the cops in the background with sirens and walkie-talkies and such, and I'm just running and crying and so confused... everything is a blur.

The end.

No comments: