22 March 2007

Heeeeeeere Fishy fishy fishy



I'm amused by a lot of things, but nothing amuses me more than people's uninformed opinions. For example, there is an opinion held by many people that I am a slut. I am highly amused by this because generally they are my friend, or at least a very good acquaintance, and then something happens, there's a falling out, and all of a sudden I go from being awesome and fun to husband fucking boyfriend stealer.

I've never stolen anyone's boyfriend, and the only times I ever fucked someone's husband was when those guys lied to me and told me they were divorced and/or not married. Not my fault. Anyway, it just cracks me up. I'm not easy, shit, I don't even hardly ever flirt with anyone. I'm clever and quick-witted, and I think it pisses the simple minded folks off a lot. They come at me with one thing, I come back with twelve. It's awesome.

Not sure what spurned this discussion. Just thinking, I suppose.

No comments: