15 March 2007

A Tipsy Post - Beware!

You are born gay. Not raised gay. There is no such thing as bisexual, only such thing as being selfish. That's how I feel.

Now I will say, how you are raised 99% determines how you are. You are raised to be as they are. I'm just like my grandmother, almost to the T, but I'm not blood related. I have a lot in common with my dad, but practically nothing with my mom... other than being a picture-takin', cat-lovin' freak. (Really, I do have more in common with my dad, LOL!)

I did NOT turn out how they wanted. Why? It's in my genes. I'm not meant to be what they thought I should be. However, I turned out like them anyway. I'm proof that it's not soley nature... it's nuture. Some things are in you when you're born... Most aren't.

Time for another beer.

1 comment:

St. Dickeybird said...

There is such thing as bisexual. I'm living proof.

I am sexually attracted to the soft curves of a woman, and all her physical aspects.
I am sexually attracted to the harder, usually more defined features of a man, and all his physical aspects.
That covers the physical.
The emotional connection? Has no basis on race, gender, eye colour, hair colour, size, or shoe preference.

It was hard to come to terms with, because we're trained to think in one-or-the-other terms. But I have fallen in love with, and am sexually attracted to, both sexes. Thus, bisexual.
:)
And honestly, I'm surprised you'd say that.