23 March 2007

Random Quotes

"French fried potaters"

"I would give anything I own, I'd give up my life, my heart, my home"

"I just wanna use your love tonight"

"Now the snarfblatt dates back to prehysterical times when humans used to sit around and stare at each other all day. Got very boring. So they invented this snarfblatt to make fine music."

"There is a moment of sheer panic when I realize that Paul's apartment overlooks the park... and is obviously more expensive than mine."

"What lingered after them was not life, but the most trivial list of mundane facts: a clock ticking on a wall, a room dim at noon, and the outrageousness of a human being thinking only of herself..."

"Tonight's lecture: 'What's wrong with celebrating sobriety by getting drunk?'"

1 comment:

Ben said...

Here's a random quote too. Stop me if you've heard it.

Three kids come down to the kitchen and sit around the breakfast table.

The mother asks the oldest boy what he’d like to eat.

"I’ll have some fuckin’ French toast," he says.

The mother is outraged at his language, smacks him on the head, and sends him upstairs. She asks the middle child what he wants.

"Well, I guess that leaves more fuckin’ French toast for me," he says.

She is livid, smacks him, and sends him away. Finally, she's really pissed now, she asks the youngest son what he wants for breakfast.

The kid looks around nervously "Uhh, I don’t know," he says meekly, "but I definitely don’t want the fuckin’ French toast."