26 March 2007

Tag! I'm it!

"List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what they are. They must be songs you are presently enjoying. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to."

1. Pussy Control - Prince - It's my theme song, for real.
2. Your Love - The Outfield - This is the last song that Poke sang to me at karaoke two days before he left me, and I think I know why.
3. Fuck You - Harry Nilsson - I think this is pretty obvious... but I'm still upset over Poke and it makes me feel better to sing "Fuck You".
4. Crazy Bitch - Buck Cherry - Super awesome song! I love the energy, but I like Jumping Dead Batteries cover of it better than the original.
5. Leave the Pieces - The Wreckers - I pretty much hate this song, but it's always stuck in my head and it's really easy to sing.
6. Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence - Exactly.
7. Let's Start Over - Daughtry - His voice is like honey dripping from the golden comb of the gods.

You're next! I now tag...

Dickeybird
Lilly Kat
GG
Wachy
Thora
Regina
Normlr

1 comment:

Ben said...

Well yeah, but I figured that was totally obvious.