25 October 2005

At Some Point in Time

I would like to be genuinely happy.
I would like to be comfortable in my financial situation.
I would like to be able to plan something and not have it ruined by something or other.

Goddamn a mother fucking hurricane.

SL has no power, his windows are blown out, he spent the majority of yesterday either helping rescue trapped people in his neighborhood or helping his dad at the water plant. Ten fucking days... Florida Power and Light says it could be four or more weeks until the power is on. The website shows that they are restoring power fairly quickly, but who knows. I'm still fucking tripping out. If it's not one thing, it's another. I suppose if it gets to be November third and they still don't have power there, I'll have to cancel my vacation.

So much for love being "easy".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life can suck sometimes.