16 October 2005

Stop, Drop, Kaboom! Baby Rub on Yo' Nipples...

Oh my freakin' god. 18 days til I meet SL. I am having like nine thousand cows, it's going up by the minute, and I'm such a geek. Oh yes, I'm such a damn geek because I already packed my clothes for the trip. Granted it's not much, five t-shirts, some underwear, a pair of jeans, and some pajamas (as if I'll need any of it! Ha!) but I am still a geek. It's just over two weeks though, oh my god!!!

Okay now that I've calmed down...

Thursday was pretty non descript, involving karaoke at Eldo's which I haven't done in months, and I really think it has been that long. It was an alright time, I met Zara's new-ish boyfriend, N. He's pretty freakin' cool and very very hot. She's lucky. It made me kinda sad to watch them hugging and kissing and being happy though, because I just can't wait to be with SL. Eminem called me up at 2:15 in the morning, and left a message saying he wanted me to come over and hang out with him and TS (a name that hasn't appeared in the blog for a long time!) I wasn't going to call him back, but then he called me from TS's phone and I didn't recognize it at first so I answered and there he was on the line, asking me to come over and have a threesome with them. I was like "Hell no, I'm on the rag, besides that I've told you a thousand times that I'm not going to come over if you call me late. You need to call early like ten or nine or even eleven is still early enough." and I hung up on him. He always gets pissed at me, but I don't fucking care. He's a loser. I told SL about it and he was like "Give me his number, I'll make him stop calling you." Awwwww.
Friday I went to Applebee's for happy hour with WR, TD, RB, and WR's girlfriend, EM. It was a pretty fun time, but I was so tired that I left around six and went home (I was still there for a good 2 hours though!) I called KP at seven p.m. and she said we would hook up around eight thirty. We went to Brewstirs and she brought Spike and we sat on the patio. It was relaxing, but I was so damn tired that I left after about an hour and a half. At one point it was kinda funny because some drunk dude was like "Is that your girlfriend's dog? What's his name?" and I just said Spike, not wanting to go into a whole dissertation about KP and I not dating. That's the second time it's happened that someone refers to her as my girlfriend. I'm very confused because I don't think she gives off lesbian vibes, I know I do because I'm such a beast and I wear polo shirts and Birkenstock sandals, but I really don't think she does. Oh well. I suppose I don't mind KP being my girlfriend, she's pretty cute. I bet her negro friend wouldn't like it though! Haha. When I got home I talked to SL for awhile... okay, until 6 a.m. Even though I was so damn tired, I couldn't get off the phone with him. We had a really great conversation, as usual, but this one was just wonderful. I sounded like GG just now.
Saturday I woke up around 2 pm and went to Rent-A-Center and paid my bill. After that I headed to Kohl's to get some new underwear, and I bought a pair of sunglasses too. The panties were on sale and they are my favorite brand, St. Eve, and they were 3 for $7.50 (the panties in the link are the same as the ones I got, only mine are black and red and say "High Maintenance" with Cherries on the triangle.) The sunglasses are Relic and they were on sale $15.40 marked down from $22.00 - I couldn't pass that up! (The ones in the link are the exact ones I bought too.) After that I headed to CVS and bought some new soap, shampoo, conditioner, and some other crap for girls. I went to Chipotle after that and got a Carnitas Burrito, which I could barely finish, I had to empty it on a plate and scoop the insides with the chips. It was still delicious though. I'm not sure why I got the pork one, I really don't like pork, but it was what sounded good at the time. Last week I ate peanut butter and celery and french fries with ketchup, so I don't know what is happening to me. KP called me and told me to come over around 7:15 p.m. so I made her record "Grease" for me. T was there at her place, and we all just sat and chilled and watched the rest of Grease and drank Captain Morgan and Sprite (which, by the way, tastes like Cream Soda. I think I found my new favorite drink.) Around ten p.m. we headed over to Zuey's to chill. It was practically empty in there, which has become the norm for Saturday nights. Cave was there, and I told him how I thought his friend might have put something in my drink and he was so apologetic and I told him I didn't think it was him, and he said that his friend is kinda shady and he doesn't even like to hang out with him that much. I think he was being sincere, so that was cool. MB (once known as M**cus) was also there with his friend whose name I don't know and he was harassing me as always, trying to get me to show his friend my tits. I really don't care about showing them, I just fucking hate MB and he doesn't deserve to see them. So he keeps yelling and yelling at me to come over and I was like "fuck you" and so he says to his friend something about I won't come over because I'm with a black dude and that pissed me the fuck off. So then I told T he said that and they almost got in a fight. But they didn't and that was good. KP and T had to go do something, so I took them back to her car and I went back to Zuey's and had 2 more beers. It was pretty boring so I sent txt msgs to SL the whole time. Then I was so bored that I decided to go back to KP's house because I still had her key and chill on the couch. I watched some TV and talked to SL some more until they finally got home. The next thing I know we're all passing out and I fall asleep on the couch.
I woke up at 7:30 a.m. ish and came home, but sent KP a txt msg saying I was safe because when I left they were still sleeping. I ate some left over pizza when I woke up around noon-thirty (SL txt msged me) and watch some shit on TV while I cleaned up a little and did laundry. Talked to M the DJ (from Excalibur) a bit and then loaded the dishwasher. GMc will find this next part interesting, I have decided that from now on I'm going to have to put all my glasses on the bottom shelf of the dishwasher because when they are on the top they don't get clean, they end up always have grit and grime on them. I'm pretty irritated but I think I solved the problem. Needless to say, I couldn't fit the plates in, so I might wash those by hand in a little while. I folded and hung up all my laundry, yay me, which hasn't been done in, oh , about four months. I fucking hate folding clothes. I don't mind sorting, washing, loading, unloading, I just hate folding and hanging. Oh well. Now comes the part where I packed my suitcase.

I'm such a geek.

No comments: